Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Monday, February 14, 2011
Valentine's Day part 2!
(upper left clockwise: artwork by Kerry Barnes, Jilly Bean, Reverend Awesome, Little Tori who is 5, Scott VerMulm, the Reverend's huband, and Maureen Johnson, otherwise known as Auntie Moodle)
You know how Charlie Brown is always waiting for Valentines that never come, and Snoopy will get a boatload?
OH WELL Charlie Brown, me and Snoopy are WINNERS, and I guess you are a loser...
I got a LOT of Valentine's from my friends, art work! I gave out quite a few too, the magnets you see here, I made a heart with a beagle.
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 2:02 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- HEAVY METAL MONDAY! \m/
- blueberry muffins from heaven
- project for crafty guys: making the mouse mousepad
- huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge snow storm!
- HIGH FIVE FRIDAY and HOBOS happen....yes they do....
- great pair of jugs!
- Baby Alex strikes yet again.....
- 'its just a little beagle'
- dig some new pots.....
- 300 photographs.....
- "niche barket"
- slow news day = bring out the rude sock monkeys an...
- the Marc Maron miracle....
- "unusually large ears"
- the wife writes of lovelorn and lonely gloves......
- Jen and Laura weigh in on the elephants.....
- spooky ass
- back to badass....
- Valentine's Day part 2!
- Valentine's Day, part One :)
- My Gal is a COUGAR
- "the day of bad handwriting and typos" by THE WIFE
- Kerry, Kasey and Kupid....
- the beautiful, the badass, the just plain BAD....
- roller girl.....
- Kasey's mom has got it goin' on....
- Missus Baker, Charlotte and Hollywood snow....
- dumpster diving for Valentine's gifts....
- the wife writes of winter and her husband.....
- NOT a monkey shaped pizza
- yarn bowls: not just for breakfast anymore!
- Georges and Ninja Beagle beat the crap outta a can...
- gotta get it....
- NINJA BEAGLE
- PUNKY GEORGES SEES HIS SHADOW and predicts a boatl...
- Bigfoot and Little Dude....
- Jeff and Meesh and me....
- ▼ February (38)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Happy Valentine's Day! My Valentine Beagle is happily esconced on the refrigerator for all to see and wish that they had one too!
I love my beagle heart magnet with all of my heart! Happy Valentine's Day, Gary and Maude!
I made the kids send Valentines to their grandparents, and SnakeMaster made paper valentines for his classmates and teachers. Other than that, I bailed this year.
My husband, however, is getting a homemade tiramisu. I found a recipe that had no sugar at all, so the kids might not like it, but SuperDad should be pleased.
Happy Valentine's Day Gary and Maude...and your four legged kids.
We love our Beagle magnet Gary, it's wonderful. Has a permanent place right smack in the middle of our fridge. I love it because every time I go to the fridge to eat something I no longer feel guilty, I say, "Hey a Beagle would eat this right now"! lol lol :)
WE LOVE YOU AND MAUDE AND THE CUTE FURRIES! TONS OF HUGS AND SMOOCHES TO YOUR HOUSE!
You are forever on our fridge, our most favorite place in the house. YUM
Thank you for posting this clip from the Charlie Brown Valentine's special. I just love seeing Lucy get taken down.
I love the beagles. Do you know who Gromit is? (Of Wallace and Gromit?) They remind me of Gromit.
Post a Comment