Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Friday, February 18, 2011
"unusually large ears"
(mugs by Gary Rith)
The other day Laura is talking about my elephant pots with her mom.
It went something like this:
Laura "Mom, you love elephants, look at Gary's elephant pots!!!!"
Laura's mom "Mmm, hmm, he is def. the master of the elephant pot, but golly, he has a way with beagles, doesn't he? I didn't know I could love beagles so much!"
and I am like
"Wait until Friday, when I can show you a new yellow color scheme..with beagles!"
Penny, of course, has, as our vet tells us (and she has a beagle of her own) "Penny has unusually large ears".
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 7:09 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- HEAVY METAL MONDAY! \m/
- blueberry muffins from heaven
- project for crafty guys: making the mouse mousepad
- huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge snow storm!
- HIGH FIVE FRIDAY and HOBOS happen....yes they do....
- great pair of jugs!
- Baby Alex strikes yet again.....
- 'its just a little beagle'
- dig some new pots.....
- 300 photographs.....
- "niche barket"
- slow news day = bring out the rude sock monkeys an...
- the Marc Maron miracle....
- "unusually large ears"
- the wife writes of lovelorn and lonely gloves......
- Jen and Laura weigh in on the elephants.....
- spooky ass
- back to badass....
- Valentine's Day part 2!
- Valentine's Day, part One :)
- My Gal is a COUGAR
- "the day of bad handwriting and typos" by THE WIFE
- Kerry, Kasey and Kupid....
- the beautiful, the badass, the just plain BAD....
- roller girl.....
- Kasey's mom has got it goin' on....
- Missus Baker, Charlotte and Hollywood snow....
- dumpster diving for Valentine's gifts....
- the wife writes of winter and her husband.....
- NOT a monkey shaped pizza
- yarn bowls: not just for breakfast anymore!
- Georges and Ninja Beagle beat the crap outta a can...
- gotta get it....
- NINJA BEAGLE
- PUNKY GEORGES SEES HIS SHADOW and predicts a boatl...
- Bigfoot and Little Dude....
- Jeff and Meesh and me....
- ▼ February (38)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Oooo... I LOVE the yellow!.. and that little puppy, Copper, is super cute. :)
A vet told us that one of our doxies has "flying nun ears"...she does at that.
Great pawwts, GR. Goin' to etsy to mug shop, oh yes I am....
Oh golly! They aren't there yet. But some will be. I have 3 more firing up this week, exactly the same :)
That IS a very cool shade of yellow!
And don't let Penny know people talk about her unusually large ears. She might become self conscious about them.
Yummy yellow. Maybe there was a Bassett in the woodpile...?
I really like that yellow Gary. Reminds me of Sunflowers, nice job.
Penny is very special always, large ears and all.
That baby Beagle is really funny, and having a great time, "A Yowling Great Time"! :)
That yellow is awesome Gary.
Does Penny ever stay still for photos?? ;)
Post a Comment