Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Sunday, February 6, 2011
NOT a monkey shaped pizza
I am wearing my Mickey Mouse tee yesterday and have a flash of inspiration for the pizza.
So I have a ball making this specially shaped pizza and my rude French sock monkey Georges Le Soq sees the finished item and he is like
"mon ami! you haff made zee SOCK MONKEY PIZZA!" and I am like
"no I didn't. I made a pizza shaped like somebody a lot more famous, and a lot less French...."
Its a pretty good Mickey Mouse pizza is it not? I want one of those Mickey waffle makers one day....
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 5:33 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- HEAVY METAL MONDAY! \m/
- blueberry muffins from heaven
- project for crafty guys: making the mouse mousepad
- huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge snow storm!
- HIGH FIVE FRIDAY and HOBOS happen....yes they do....
- great pair of jugs!
- Baby Alex strikes yet again.....
- 'its just a little beagle'
- dig some new pots.....
- 300 photographs.....
- "niche barket"
- slow news day = bring out the rude sock monkeys an...
- the Marc Maron miracle....
- "unusually large ears"
- the wife writes of lovelorn and lonely gloves......
- Jen and Laura weigh in on the elephants.....
- spooky ass
- back to badass....
- Valentine's Day part 2!
- Valentine's Day, part One :)
- My Gal is a COUGAR
- "the day of bad handwriting and typos" by THE WIFE
- Kerry, Kasey and Kupid....
- the beautiful, the badass, the just plain BAD....
- roller girl.....
- Kasey's mom has got it goin' on....
- Missus Baker, Charlotte and Hollywood snow....
- dumpster diving for Valentine's gifts....
- the wife writes of winter and her husband.....
- NOT a monkey shaped pizza
- yarn bowls: not just for breakfast anymore!
- Georges and Ninja Beagle beat the crap outta a can...
- gotta get it....
- NINJA BEAGLE
- PUNKY GEORGES SEES HIS SHADOW and predicts a boatl...
- Bigfoot and Little Dude....
- Jeff and Meesh and me....
- ▼ February (38)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
pass me an ear!
I'll take the other ear. :)
Then I'll take the earless head!
No, Becky doesn't get the head, she has to share with hubby and me.
Yum! Pretty sure Mickey's ear is the same size as the pizza I ordered yesterday was.
Wow, I mean that truly looks delicious. :) yummy for sure! Spike is really a great cat, and amazing to study. Maude is such a great sport always being the prop for Spike. We love her dearly, she is perfect! :)
can you make a felix the cat pizza next?
lol . . . you crack me up
Post a Comment