The wife wrote this rather amusing piece.....
The day of bad handwriting and typos by Maude Rith
Just one day? No, it started as a day but steams to be my life. First I had to walk the god. Try putting that on a leash. Then as it bobbled around above me like a helium balloon I realized I needed to go to the band and withdraw some honey.
I took my mist to the grocery stone. Barked the car and lent in. I needed oranges, celery, onions and garlic from the produce section. That was easy enough and got a card instead of a basket.
In the butcher section I got wish and feat. Then I headed over to the faking good smile for a five-pound sack of power. There was a rabbit at the peck out who wouldn’t take my honey so I had to leave everything on the mounter. At least they didn’t charge a redocking fee but I bet someday they will.
“Pace cadet,” the rabbit muttered as I weft.
Pack in the barking slot I had to decide what to do. I really needed the power to fake a match of frownies. I already had the chocolate lips and enough legs and sugar. Maybe my best trend could blend me some. I pulled out my well phone to give her a ball.
“Yellow,” she said.
“Can I borrow two cups of power and hay you back later?”
“I don’t lee why hot. Come on over.”
Flings were looking pup. I turned the me in the ignition and stared down the load. Fresh frownies, we’re on our say.
(beagle sugar bowl by Gary Rith--yes! It opens up!)
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Saturday, February 12, 2011
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- HEAVY METAL MONDAY! \m/
- blueberry muffins from heaven
- project for crafty guys: making the mouse mousepad
- huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge snow storm!
- HIGH FIVE FRIDAY and HOBOS happen....yes they do....
- great pair of jugs!
- Baby Alex strikes yet again.....
- 'its just a little beagle'
- dig some new pots.....
- 300 photographs.....
- "niche barket"
- slow news day = bring out the rude sock monkeys an...
- the Marc Maron miracle....
- "unusually large ears"
- the wife writes of lovelorn and lonely gloves......
- Jen and Laura weigh in on the elephants.....
- spooky ass
- back to badass....
- Valentine's Day part 2!
- Valentine's Day, part One :)
- My Gal is a COUGAR
- "the day of bad handwriting and typos" by THE WIFE
- Kerry, Kasey and Kupid....
- the beautiful, the badass, the just plain BAD....
- roller girl.....
- Kasey's mom has got it goin' on....
- Missus Baker, Charlotte and Hollywood snow....
- dumpster diving for Valentine's gifts....
- the wife writes of winter and her husband.....
- NOT a monkey shaped pizza
- yarn bowls: not just for breakfast anymore!
- Georges and Ninja Beagle beat the crap outta a can...
- gotta get it....
- NINJA BEAGLE
- PUNKY GEORGES SEES HIS SHADOW and predicts a boatl...
- Bigfoot and Little Dude....
- Jeff and Meesh and me....
- ▼ February (38)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Surprising how easy it is to follow once you get the flow!!
I'm still not sure about the "rabbit", but that was a fun read!
You and the dogs should get t-shirts made, you could be the Maude squad.
I know, but she tells me the rabbit is SURREALISM. MAUDE SQUAD = tres brilliant :)
LOL LOL Love this. It is amazing how easy it is to read...lol lol :) Why do we bother with spell check then? I guess it seems pretty much a waste of time.
I used to love Rebus, that is a lot of fun to read and write also...:)
What a fun head.. though I'm still scratching my read over "Pace cadet" and "rabbit."
rabbit = surrealissme
The Rabbit said, "Space Cadet" (I think). That was hilariously cute and fun!!! Great rob to the kisses.
"I already had the chocolate lips and enough legs and sugar."
ROTFL With those things, you could do just about anything you want to! :)
I <3 Maude so much!!!!!!!
Post a Comment