Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Thursday, January 13, 2011
how do you draw yourself?
A couple of days ago I had posted a cute drawing my pal Kasey had done of herself. It is pretty simple and she has a cute skull tee on. I wanted to draw my own self as a quick doodle, and drew it repeatedly, trying to figure out what I see in myself. Hair all over, glasses, smile (some people have told me I have a nice smile, frankly, I like to smile and laugh). I was drawing myself with a skull tee too, but then it became a beagle. Here is the real and the drawn me. Kinda looks right, doesn't it?
LOTSA snow out there today.....
Gosh, Bwie, huh? I know, canNOT be beat. Heroes, TWICE.
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 4:46 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- lapin, lapin, lapin: year of the RABBIT
- rock OUT
- a wee warm fuzzy
- misbehavior and misdemeanors.....
- the gizmo
- BIGFOOT, c'est moi
- talking about BLISS...
- wherein the wife goes out of town, Spike goes all ...
- even when the wife is out of town she STILL steals...
- the wife goes to Kansas and....
- NINJA KITTEH kicks some yarn in the azz.....
- extreme bliss
- STILL stinky
- crispy fritters with a crispy critter
- American Chop Suey made VEG by a rude French Sock ...
- "CM looks like a movie star..."
- Holy cats!
- "my job is very boring I'M AN OFFICE CLERK!"
- how do you draw yourself?
- BADAZZ baking with Georges and Georgine....
- partying with 2 cats, several chickens, Benji and ...
- sometimes I have to steal my kisses from you.....
- the wife's belly
- back in the saddle, or drawer, again....
- lucky new year
- tea party with Christi, Georges Le Soq, Kasey, Pe...
- wait till the wife sees THIS
- Emily kitty had 99 lives: 1994-2011
- I wouldn't trust this guy....
- badass tall teapot
- old and new.....
- 2010: was it the Year of the Sock Monkey?
- ▼ January (34)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Yay, SNOW! (I know, I know...)
Definitely the beagle shirt (although snoopy in a pirate hat? Brilliant!). I can draw a stick figure, but it nowhere near resembles me...
Excellent drawing! I'd say you captured yourself pretty darn well!
That's a pretty awesome Snoopy shirt too.
Your drawing is brilliant!
LOVE snoopy in a pirate hat! Where is that from?
I heard that USA has snow in every state except Florida!!! (Even Hawaii!)
I will definitely draw George and I and post it when I get the chance. Oh so busy, sigh..but I will, love it so!
I posted on the BABB blog about the Hero song. You know we love it! and adore Bowie forever. What a beautiful Man, and a genius.
Need the TAT on the arm!! :o)
I do so admire people that can draw like that--it looks like such fun.
Post a Comment