What makes a perfect and blissful day? Warm studio, making and glazing a boatload of pots. I especially looooove teapots, as you know, and I was talking with Peggy who shows my stuff at a gallery in Chicago:
"need more teapots???" and she is like
"how about those teapots on teapots you do? its been awhile and TRES CUTE" and I am like
Making teapots and more teapots = BLISS
Penny showing her extreme bliss by break dancing with joy at the prospect of her dinner, she's a Buffalo Gal....
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- lapin, lapin, lapin: year of the RABBIT
- rock OUT
- a wee warm fuzzy
- misbehavior and misdemeanors.....
- the gizmo
- BIGFOOT, c'est moi
- talking about BLISS...
- wherein the wife goes out of town, Spike goes all ...
- even when the wife is out of town she STILL steals...
- the wife goes to Kansas and....
- NINJA KITTEH kicks some yarn in the azz.....
- extreme bliss
- STILL stinky
- crispy fritters with a crispy critter
- American Chop Suey made VEG by a rude French Sock ...
- "CM looks like a movie star..."
- Holy cats!
- "my job is very boring I'M AN OFFICE CLERK!"
- how do you draw yourself?
- BADAZZ baking with Georges and Georgine....
- partying with 2 cats, several chickens, Benji and ...
- sometimes I have to steal my kisses from you.....
- the wife's belly
- back in the saddle, or drawer, again....
- lucky new year
- tea party with Christi, Georges Le Soq, Kasey, Pe...
- wait till the wife sees THIS
- Emily kitty had 99 lives: 1994-2011
- I wouldn't trust this guy....
- badass tall teapot
- old and new.....
- 2010: was it the Year of the Sock Monkey?
- ▼ January (34)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
dreams of warm studio......
gotta love a teapot on a teapot! I hope my studio is warm this morning.
very nice teapots... you have inspired me to get to work on some.
amigo, penny cracks me up. totally dig the wee teapot on the not-so-wee teapot
Penny is excited for dinner? I get the same way!!!!!
Bliss=contentment. No one is more content than you.
you'd prob be the only one in the world if you'd make a teapot on a teapot on a teapot. if you made one; a teapot on a teapot on a teapot that is..
Thos teapots on teapots always remind me of "Alice in Wonderland."
And SO cute!
Those teapots with wee teapot toppers are just FAB! Your work shows true craftsmanship. The forms are lovely too.
Post a Comment