Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Friday, February 5, 2010

Penny the beagle and....

Buster the big lab and Spike the huge grey toger and Emily the cross-eyed and chubby little old kitten....
I noticed yesterday, which was very cold but sunny, that Penny moved around the house, cuddling with whoever seemed warmest...




7 comments:

Unknown said...

Yer critters are makin' me sleepy...........................

Susan as Herself said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww. So sweet. Chief follows the sun from the bedroom to the living room and dozes... animals always pick the warmest coziest spots.

Land of shimp said...

You know the expression, "It's a dog's life."? That looks kind of like a pleasant existence. Nap here. Nap there. Nap by the cat after he clearly swallowed the Lab whole.

Not bad.

Reverend Awesome said...

HAHAHA! My little howling friend, Penny!! I love her. A gal after my own heart. I am always on a warmth quest. I'll try sneaking my feet under Scott sometimes.
Will used to be good about helping me and my feet warmth. He would just hold my feet. We would be on teh couch and if I said "hold my feet" he would hold them for awhile like they were hands. What a good brother. Kyle would do it too, but after awhile he would finally have to try to bend my leg in a way in didn't go. Most people don't hold your feet if you ask. I've found.

Ice Pony Girl said...

Awww....sweet! Penny looks tiny next to Buster.

Anonymous said...

I like how Penny thinks!

And what is that -- how do you say it?-- sunshine?

Unknown said...

Aww they look so snuggled

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.