Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Le Blizzard, Le Pennster

Not the world's worst snow storm, but a) it is quite snowy now and
b) s'posed to become super windy and more snowy this afternoon therefore
c) I cancelled my Cornell U. ceramics class for this afternoon.
Fork it. I am not risking life and limb for the sake of a few pots. Much as I love my students :)
As I said in the post below, Penny has a new winter jacket, her first, JUST IN TIME! Isn't she cute? And check the movie. I noticed the last movie I posted of her has only one star out of 5 probably because some idiot 15 year old in Singapore came across it and thought he would be MEAN and give it a low rating.....


8 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

I give Penny 5 stars and two thumbs up. Those foreigners can be so harsh sometimes.
Good thing you cancelled....time to hunker down and stay warm!

Anonymous said...

go penny go. we got dingus mcdingus a sweater and she would leave it alone and kept chewing it off. that's where alicia's funnybone is. if you even mention that you saw a dog with clothes on, she laughs

Lori Buff said...

Penny is totally cute

Unknown said...

Penny is definitely a 5 star! Stay safe it all that snow!

Cheryl said...

Penny is definitely a stylin' dog. I give her a five star rating and BuddyTheElf says "two paws up"! Enjoy the solitude of the storm.

Land of shimp said...

Ah the soulless teens of Singapore strike again! Is no one safe? When even adorable beagles, out for a winter's stroll in their finest fashions fall victim to such jaded behavior, what will become of the world?

Oooooohhhhh the humanity.

Luckily, we still have our pets ;-)

Hilary said...

Aww that's a great photo with the leash perspective.

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

What Hilary said.

But I was so sure that your link was going to take me to stories of Snowmaggedon down here in the "south"!! :)
Only 18 inches of snow? I laugh at such small amounts of silly white stuff.
Or I would, if it would just go away.

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.