Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Friday, February 12, 2010

from tramp stamp to sooper bowls



You know the story. Last week I was doodling an aliigator onto bowls and then I saw the wife scrubbing the tub and her cute little back and me and my sharpie gave her a little one day alligator tattoo back there and then Nance tells her later
"nice tramp stamp Maude!" and the wife, of course, is like "I hope I don't get FIRED from work 'cause of this" and I, even though I don't know anything, say "au contraire! think of it as a resume builder!".
Anyway, those bowls popped out of the kiln looking fantastic, before the kiln broke :)



You hear about it and wonder who Lady Gaga is, and I have to admit, she is interesting

8 comments:

Emily SIL said...

Lady Gaga! So that's who she is. I have to admit, I'd been a bit put off by some of the weird getups, but this wasn't so bad.

Unknown said...

This is the first Lady Gaga song I've heard that I'm actually aware that's who I'm listening to. Strange @ss video, but an interesting sound.

Unknown said...

I love the gators... Lady GaGa is a different story. ;)

Patricia Griffin Ceramics said...

very funny!

fiwa said...

I love the gator bowls and the tramp stamp. ;)

Ah, lady gaga. She is so freaking weird - but that's what makes her interesting in a train wreck sort of way. That last scene on the bed was pretty funny.

Reverend Awesome said...

I'm a Lady Gaga fan. How can you not like something so catchy? And she seems like an all around alright gal.

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Cute bowls! Love the tramp-stamp! ;-) Too funny!

Cheryl said...

Um...what kind of job does your wife have that she would be concerned about losing her job? Yikes!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.