Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Saturday, February 13, 2010

HEROS


Babar + Dumb0 = inspiration


(elephant cookie jar by Gary Rith)
BE like Kanye.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooo gorgeous ele cookie jar!!!

Busy Bee Suz said...

I love Babar...but I can't SEE your cookie jar!!!!!
I'll check back later. Gator.

Reverend Awesome said...

I'm going on a living spree!!

cindy shake said...

I LOVE Babar, but I LOVE your lidded jar even MORE -those colors are so very cool!!!

*Had to stop reading a vintage Babar book to my kids ages ago when they were little because these hunters were shooting Babar's mom/dad(?) and my kids starting crying!!!

Cheryl said...

Wow, that is boo-t-ful!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.