Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Sunday, February 28, 2010

A patriotic message from Penny


Penny is wearing her TEAM USA jacket and we thought we would tell the world we support US hockey today against evil Canada, but my sign looks a little small doesn't it?
You would think I would be down at my third favorite bar later watching the game, but NO, I shall be at the cinema watching WALLACE AND GROMIT's new short movie.
Here's Penny doing some dancing and rolling in the snow.

15 comments:

Nicki said...

I didn't know Wallace and Grommit had out a new short. Can't wait to catch it but I will be at some bar catching periods 2 & 3 of the hockey game before going home.

Jen Mecca said...

I like that red glaze!

Anonymous said...

with support from the likes of penny, how could the USA lose? it looks like she's trying to get the sweater off, that's what dingus does with her collar thingie

Hilary said...

Go Canada! (That was from Benny) ;)

Busy Bee Suz said...

I give Penny a perfect 10!

Reverend Awesome said...

USA! Defeat the World!!

Reverend Awesome said...

Oh and YES Canada IS evil! Our evil hat.

Liz said...

we aren't evil, just WICKED Good hockey players Go Canada!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh! I didn't know there was a new Wallace and Gromit movie either! I hope it heads this way soon!

Umm... Go Canada Go!!!! ;o)))

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

USA! USA!

LOL! Penny looks like she's trying to scratch her back but unfortunately, snow doesn't work like a nice warm yard full of grass...

At least she's frisky and enjoying the weather, whatever it be!

Land of shimp said...

And Reverend Awesome is a fellow "it-getter" I see.

Nation! Are we going to let ourselves be defeated by a bunch of syrup sucking ice-holes?

Well...yeah, probably but that doesn't mean we have to be humble about it [/Colbert Report Reference]

denis said...

the reason the americans lost is because your sign was too small. not enough pride.

Gordo said...

No, the Americans lost because we have Sidney Crosby. :-)

Liz said...

SIDNEY CROSBY IS THE MAN!!!!!!!! so sorry for your loss Gary, But Hockey is soooooo our game! by the way, Nova Scotia is a hoppin place to be tonight! cheers man, liz

Cheryl said...

I nominate Penny for an Oscar! What a great performance!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.