Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Thursday, February 25, 2010

the CUTEST thing you have ever seen in your life


(teapot by Gary Rith)
I take my responsibility as an obsessive-compulsive-anarcho-punk-neurotic-ironic-jokester blogger seriously. I figure if I keep throwing spaghetti at the wall, something will stick, ie: you will be amused. Because I am amused and I cannot help myself, I love blogging. And I love potting---I am so excited, this little teapot JUST came out of a kiln firing (having repaired the kiln twice this week it feels like a miracle) and it is a TINY one cup teapot (I have a couple of these tiny handles I want to use) and of course I wuv my pets. Who know what to do when its cold out...

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I'ma little teapot, short and spotted, here is bamboo handle, and here is my spout. Wait, that doesn't rhyme, but it fits. Cute! :)

kate et jim said...

Ah - there's my little sweetie doggies. Hello!

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

A 'one cup' tea pot? That sounds awesome! I've been thinking about what I would want in a tea pot lately (besides the cow theme).... ;-) Hmmm....

And, the pups are adorable all huggy and snuggly!

fiwa said...

I can't see the picture of the teapot - wonder what happened?

You always crack me up - keep on doing what you do.

Land of shimp said...

It's a teapot for the Borrowers! Hurray!

You know the old, "It's a dog's life..."? Yes, I want that life. Not the life of any average dog, but a snuggled-on-the-sofa pooch sounds like a good thing to be.

Clearly I must plan my next incarnation carefully.

Reverend Awesome said...

That makes Penny looks so very tiny.

Unknown said...

Oh, for the spoiled rotten life of a pet in the Rith family -- nothing but the finest with sofa permissions, lots of cuddling and petting and obviously well nurtured, as well. Who could ask for more?

Trish said...

T'is true, Gary..it IS the cutest thing!..
and the sex education! oh my good grief!! how crappy was that!!.
..keep warm in your snowy weather...

Hilary said...

You've got such sweet pooches.. and wonderful teapots!

Cheryl said...

Aw...love the pups all cuddled up. Now thats devotion.

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.