Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Sunday, February 14, 2010

I'm your boogie man....

A little snowy lately, true enough.
Dreamt, other than the dream where I dressed like Georges Le Soq in only a scarf and beret, that I was a commando with 2 machine guns and I had a chance to take out North Korea's Dear Leader. I did not succeed, even with 200 shots at his car---3 inch thick armor plate I guess. Where did THAT come from?




(sugar bowls by Gary Rith)
Me and the missus are out yesterday and KC and the Sunshine band comes on, makes you so happy!

Rob Zombie doesn't make you happy, but this is fantastico if you like a certain type of heavy metal...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

that kc... he looks like the star of the football team dressed up in a disco outfit. i don't remember it that way. hey, penny, get the antique phone.

soubriquet said...

That phone is just too good. I'm jealous. Is it USB equipped?

Anonymous said...

Methinks you are not as peaceful as you appear to be...
But I wouldn't want you to take on KJI without the benefit of (at least) boxers!! On the other hand, you might be able to distract him just enough to get off a good shot...

Hilary said...

Love that shot of Penny. She's just too adorable. Great snowy scenes too. You have a lot more snow than we do.

Anna M. Branner said...

So glad to see lots of snow in NY again! As it should be. We are awaiting the next possible dump on Monday.....

Unknown said...

Gary, you're the only person I know that has dreams as weird as mine... I don't even post them, because I know someone will read it and send the men in white coats to take me to the looney bin!

Kimberly said...

The Guns of Navaronne - The Sequel,

Starring Georges Le Soq! Mai Oui!!!

-Rob, Simple Circle Studios said...

Man, it always brightens my day when you post some freakin' great music. The original is good, but the White Zombie cover? One of the best Zombie songs ever! And I'm diggin' the sugar bowls...very cool.

Cheryl said...

Great outdoor shots indeed. Penny likes poking her nose into snow just like BuddyTheElf does. He snorts and snuffs like a big, bad dog! Love the phone, thats just what my husband wants. He doesn't do cell phones, blogs, fun times on the computer, email only as necessary in his job. If I can ever find a rotary dial phone he will be over the moon!

Unknown said...

Brrrrrr!

Mmmm ele sugar bowls!!!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.