Dreamt that I was kidnapped with another person by Clint Eastwood who had taken a van and put in a prison cage but made it comfortable enough and his point was, I just need something from somebody, sorry to have nabbed you, you won't get touched or hurt, but I need to negotiate. Clint is a nice guy, even if he has snatched you off the street.
I have loads of fun and interesting dreams. I am very imaginative, waking and sleeping (beneath that mild exterior lurks !!!!!) and I think about how some potters produce a certain series of identical pieces, which isn't what I do. I like to try different ideas and see where they might go. Not all are good ideas, but I push it.
Here is a group of mug shapes I am fiddling with. I like the black, blue and red most of this little gang :)
You start wondering what 1990's nostalgia will look like, and it will involve Elastica.
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
"I'll light the fire, you place the flowers in the vase that you bought today." --CSNY
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- a few pieces...
- A patriotic message from Penny
- a pottery post for a change...
- "you're like a POTTERY ROCK STAR"
- "your house looks like a cupcake!"
- losing the flamingo
- More teapot JOY! More snow JOY!
- the CUTEST thing you have ever seen in your life
- "UNUSUAL PRACTICES"
- Le Blizzard, Le Pennster
- my little winter olympian
- Mr Gnu and Me
- ROCKIN' THE RASPBERRY PANTS
- she was a 9 and a half....
- Death and taxes, tea and cookies, bunnies and ____...
- OH CANADA....
- the wife turns FIFTY :)
- the Irish are the cutest people on earth: an inter...
- Bowls and Beers: must be Friday :)
- another new super hero: The Kalzone Kid!
- DIE LAUGHING
- my hero, Chrissie Hynde
- BURRITO MAN and friends....
- BURRITO MAN
- "you sure are cute for a bundle of neuroses"
- Emily and Georges, Gary and Penny
- edible woman
- dig it...
- Oh Spike.....
- BE imaginative
- before we start looking ahead to Easter...
- I'm your boogie man....
- Georges Le Soq hits the kitchen on Valentine's EVE...
- le vegan restaurant
- I didn;t want to get up at 5
- gettin' DOWN with Georges Le Soq...
- CRACKED REAR VIEW
- from tramp stamp to sooper bowls
- OLD SCHOOL: college is so stimulating
- BIG super dooper day
- puggys, Becky Jo and Kasey from DUH MOINES, Iowa
- WHO DAT? Georges goes NOLA
- another brilliant movie from ME
- Georges thinks he is Patrick (or Demi?) in Ghost
- he said he wanted to help: Georges has a GHOST po...
- Its 3am, must be time for some laundry!
- Superb Bowls and a new azz tat for the wife
- nope, no blizzard here, sorry!
- Georges Le Soq, party animal
- Penny the beagle and....
- broccoli burrito, ravioli burrito, applesauce cook...
- Becky Jo, Frank, the secret pug teapot
- I know what I want for Valentine's Day...
- speaking of PINK
- Georges Le Soq: nearly arrested!
- le ravioli casserole with Georges Le Soq
- eaten by 2 lions....
- I am NOT Superman (contrary to what you may have h...
- You can't touch this...
- ▼ February (62)