WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Georges Le Soq hits the kitchen on Valentine's EVE
"mon ami, you got yourself a, how you say, HOT BABE" and I am like
"why yes Georges, she is the HOTTEST" and he is like
"ees true, but maybe I can score a hot babe for myself" and I am like
"I have my secrets, Georges" and he is like
"you share vis me" and I am like
"what, you mean, TRIPLE CHOCOLATE COOKIES????" and he is like
"mon ami, I want to make it vis zee ladies, help me, I am mebbe desperate" and he gives me that sad puppydog sock monkey look and I am unconvinced until he tells me
"mon ami, you help me vis zee cookies, I make zee dinner: zee chili mac tater tot burritos!!!!" and I don't need any more convincing....
Later Georges and I are discussing some couples I have seen today, and maybe this is merely a straight guy perspective:
"Georges, I see all these pretty women walking around with ugly guys. They're all ugly and charmless and unmannered. Goodness, women get the short end of the stick: a world full of wonderful women, and all these horrible men. I mean, my wife has ME, and you know, I am the lucky one in this relationship fer sure" and he is like
"eees true, zo many gorgeous, charming femmes, very few dashing French sock monkeys like me to keep dem happy. I am reminded, mon ami, of zat tune from Joe Jackson, where he starts with "pretty women out walking with gorillas down my street" and later he wonders "is she really going out with him?" 'cause there's something going wrong around here..."
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- a few pieces...
- A patriotic message from Penny
- a pottery post for a change...
- "you're like a POTTERY ROCK STAR"
- "your house looks like a cupcake!"
- losing the flamingo
- More teapot JOY! More snow JOY!
- the CUTEST thing you have ever seen in your life
- "UNUSUAL PRACTICES"
- Le Blizzard, Le Pennster
- my little winter olympian
- Mr Gnu and Me
- ROCKIN' THE RASPBERRY PANTS
- she was a 9 and a half....
- Death and taxes, tea and cookies, bunnies and ____...
- OH CANADA....
- the wife turns FIFTY :)
- the Irish are the cutest people on earth: an inter...
- Bowls and Beers: must be Friday :)
- another new super hero: The Kalzone Kid!
- DIE LAUGHING
- my hero, Chrissie Hynde
- BURRITO MAN and friends....
- BURRITO MAN
- "you sure are cute for a bundle of neuroses"
- Emily and Georges, Gary and Penny
- edible woman
- dig it...
- Oh Spike.....
- BE imaginative
- before we start looking ahead to Easter...
- I'm your boogie man....
- Georges Le Soq hits the kitchen on Valentine's EVE...
- le vegan restaurant
- I didn;t want to get up at 5
- gettin' DOWN with Georges Le Soq...
- CRACKED REAR VIEW
- from tramp stamp to sooper bowls
- OLD SCHOOL: college is so stimulating
- BIG super dooper day
- puggys, Becky Jo and Kasey from DUH MOINES, Iowa
- WHO DAT? Georges goes NOLA
- another brilliant movie from ME
- Georges thinks he is Patrick (or Demi?) in Ghost
- he said he wanted to help: Georges has a GHOST po...
- Its 3am, must be time for some laundry!
- Superb Bowls and a new azz tat for the wife
- nope, no blizzard here, sorry!
- Georges Le Soq, party animal
- Penny the beagle and....
- broccoli burrito, ravioli burrito, applesauce cook...
- Becky Jo, Frank, the secret pug teapot
- I know what I want for Valentine's Day...
- speaking of PINK
- Georges Le Soq: nearly arrested!
- le ravioli casserole with Georges Le Soq
- eaten by 2 lions....
- I am NOT Superman (contrary to what you may have h...
- You can't touch this...
- ▼ February (62)