I am not one of those people who stays up late, watching Letterman, doing my nails, haunting facebook. I am one of those people who likes to get up EARLY. I remember election night 2008 falling asleep early, but wide awake at 2am wondering if Obama had won. He had.
Tonight I was dreaming I was in high school history class and got called in to talk to my teacher, actually my friend Bruce but you know dreams, and it was because I had blown a quiz. Part of the quiz was history, obviously, but I had blown the walnut counting part. I got an F there, because if you have a bowl of walnuts, do you count out all the pieces, or do what I did, and form all the little pieces together into whole nuts like a puzzle, so I had counted 23 walnuts when the answer was 100 pieces. Made sense in the dream, as did the part where the teacher told me my average was 95 so no biggy on the nuts.
Then, of course, I am wide awake and the missus is snoring, the cat is snoring the beagle is snoring* and I am thinking who won the superb bowl (HOHOHO all you who counted out the Saints--I love how in the NFL there is a different winner every year almost), not that I cared, and I am thinking of doing 2 loads of laundry and loading the kiln. I give in to it,and hop up and go out into the snow and wind with the dogs and brew a dab of espresso and join you here lovely folks, and share this dance video I made yesterday with Georges and Emily the cat :)
*OK, not snoring but a little bit of heavy breathing here and there...
- ► 2014 (352)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- a few pieces...
- A patriotic message from Penny
- a pottery post for a change...
- "you're like a POTTERY ROCK STAR"
- "your house looks like a cupcake!"
- losing the flamingo
- More teapot JOY! More snow JOY!
- the CUTEST thing you have ever seen in your life
- "UNUSUAL PRACTICES"
- Le Blizzard, Le Pennster
- my little winter olympian
- Mr Gnu and Me
- ROCKIN' THE RASPBERRY PANTS
- she was a 9 and a half....
- Death and taxes, tea and cookies, bunnies and ____...
- OH CANADA....
- the wife turns FIFTY :)
- the Irish are the cutest people on earth: an inter...
- Bowls and Beers: must be Friday :)
- another new super hero: The Kalzone Kid!
- DIE LAUGHING
- my hero, Chrissie Hynde
- BURRITO MAN and friends....
- BURRITO MAN
- "you sure are cute for a bundle of neuroses"
- Emily and Georges, Gary and Penny
- edible woman
- dig it...
- Oh Spike.....
- BE imaginative
- before we start looking ahead to Easter...
- I'm your boogie man....
- Georges Le Soq hits the kitchen on Valentine's EVE...
- le vegan restaurant
- I didn;t want to get up at 5
- gettin' DOWN with Georges Le Soq...
- CRACKED REAR VIEW
- from tramp stamp to sooper bowls
- OLD SCHOOL: college is so stimulating
- BIG super dooper day
- puggys, Becky Jo and Kasey from DUH MOINES, Iowa
- WHO DAT? Georges goes NOLA
- another brilliant movie from ME
- Georges thinks he is Patrick (or Demi?) in Ghost
- he said he wanted to help: Georges has a GHOST po...
- Its 3am, must be time for some laundry!
- Superb Bowls and a new azz tat for the wife
- nope, no blizzard here, sorry!
- Georges Le Soq, party animal
- Penny the beagle and....
- broccoli burrito, ravioli burrito, applesauce cook...
- Becky Jo, Frank, the secret pug teapot
- I know what I want for Valentine's Day...
- speaking of PINK
- Georges Le Soq: nearly arrested!
- le ravioli casserole with Georges Le Soq
- eaten by 2 lions....
- I am NOT Superman (contrary to what you may have h...
- You can't touch this...
- ▼ February (62)