Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Friday, February 19, 2010

Bowls and Beers: must be Friday :)

Last week on Friday afternoon, we are all down at the Chapterhouse bar and I had been working at Cornell Pot Shop all afternoon and I am like
"Benji, you outta join me next week at the pot shop, check it out" cause Benji is a painter who has also done a lot of ceramics and sculpture, and so today, he comes along and Max and Tommy are there and Paul and Sofia and we are all makin' stuff and gossiping about YOU (really!) and then, of course, you celebrate week's end by going to the Chapterhouse and Nicki came along and my Missus of course and Benji carves a little lanscape into the table and....

HEY, I am on a secret mission--reporting back Saturday eve or Sunday :)












9 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun fun fun. I'm going to convince Kasey to roadtrip, then we'll have to do all this when we're there.

Ben, is that a nekkid lady on your plate?! :)

Anonymous said...

looks like friday is the day to be hangin at the cornell pot shop. nothing like working up a thirst making clay stuff and heading down for a pale ale.

Real Live Lesbian said...

Looks like fun!

Reverend Awesome said...

I'm glad to see Benji and Georges didn't break into fisticuffs.

Nicki said...

Gary - tons of fun as always.

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

If someone can look adorable in a knit hat, it'd be Ben.

;-)

The Chapter House looks like the coolest place. Maybe my Gal Pal and I'll make a road trip this summer and saunter our way up North to NY!

We'll swing by and pick up Lis and her crew and join ya! Maybe. ;-) You just neeeeever know!

red dirt girl said...

hey you! was looking all over the barnyard for ya and where do i find you but at the PUB. should've guessed. hope you drank one for me since i'm no longer allowed to drink alcohol (long story. ask soubry ...;)

xxx
rdg

Cheryl said...

Man I do like your Fridays for sure.

Prohomemaker.Com said...

Ben is the pinup of the blog world.

:-)

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.