You know how it goes: Friday afternoon, get some work done at the Cornell University pot shop then meet up with Georges and Nicki and the Missus and anybody else who happens along for happy hour at the Chapterhouse Bar....
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
"I use my blue Rith bowls almost everyday (since 1985). Best trade ever." --Monica
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- a few pieces...
- A patriotic message from Penny
- a pottery post for a change...
- "you're like a POTTERY ROCK STAR"
- "your house looks like a cupcake!"
- losing the flamingo
- More teapot JOY! More snow JOY!
- the CUTEST thing you have ever seen in your life
- "UNUSUAL PRACTICES"
- Le Blizzard, Le Pennster
- my little winter olympian
- Mr Gnu and Me
- ROCKIN' THE RASPBERRY PANTS
- she was a 9 and a half....
- Death and taxes, tea and cookies, bunnies and ____...
- OH CANADA....
- the wife turns FIFTY :)
- the Irish are the cutest people on earth: an inter...
- Bowls and Beers: must be Friday :)
- another new super hero: The Kalzone Kid!
- DIE LAUGHING
- my hero, Chrissie Hynde
- BURRITO MAN and friends....
- BURRITO MAN
- "you sure are cute for a bundle of neuroses"
- Emily and Georges, Gary and Penny
- edible woman
- dig it...
- Oh Spike.....
- BE imaginative
- before we start looking ahead to Easter...
- I'm your boogie man....
- Georges Le Soq hits the kitchen on Valentine's EVE...
- le vegan restaurant
- I didn;t want to get up at 5
- gettin' DOWN with Georges Le Soq...
- CRACKED REAR VIEW
- from tramp stamp to sooper bowls
- OLD SCHOOL: college is so stimulating
- BIG super dooper day
- puggys, Becky Jo and Kasey from DUH MOINES, Iowa
- WHO DAT? Georges goes NOLA
- another brilliant movie from ME
- Georges thinks he is Patrick (or Demi?) in Ghost
- he said he wanted to help: Georges has a GHOST po...
- Its 3am, must be time for some laundry!
- Superb Bowls and a new azz tat for the wife
- nope, no blizzard here, sorry!
- Georges Le Soq, party animal
- Penny the beagle and....
- broccoli burrito, ravioli burrito, applesauce cook...
- Becky Jo, Frank, the secret pug teapot
- I know what I want for Valentine's Day...
- speaking of PINK
- Georges Le Soq: nearly arrested!
- le ravioli casserole with Georges Le Soq
- eaten by 2 lions....
- I am NOT Superman (contrary to what you may have h...
- You can't touch this...
- ▼ February (62)