Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

BURRITO MAN

So, for breakfast, I make breakfast burritos, and lunch? I have this leftover rice and stuff and I see the tortillas, and I make MORE burritos and then
my pal Benji is asking for names of new superheros, and I am like BURRITO MAN!!!! I am not yet sure what his particular super powers might be, but you know how BUSY I AM being an artist and all I had to doodle a BURRITO MAN :)

This morning my hair is sticking up on end and I have the beagle so, POP goes the wife, getting a photo....


Holy cats, have you been listening to HALESTORM???????? WE NEEDED a new hard rock/heavy metal band fronted by a babe dressed in black latex, oh yes....
(for their single ITS NOT YOU which is even better, can't embed, click here)

10 comments:

Reverend Awesome said...

Pretty sure Burrito Man's alter ego is a smart ass potter.

Busy Bee Suz said...

Burrito man will AND can save the day...but all those burritos make his hair a bit too happy!

Susan as Herself said...

Burrito man: Able to save the world with a single tortilla filled with love.

BSOB said...

who's his sidekick?

we need to see a sidekick drawing

cm said...

Burrito Man and...

Dorito Boy!

heh

Their theme song would have to be to the tune of Particle Man.

BSOB said...

word up - great answer! how bout it gary?

Cheryl said...

Way too cute for words you and Penny. Loving the Burito Man, how about Beanie, his side kick??

Unknown said...

Oooo... I like the angry chic music. Gonna have to download that one.

Gary's third pottery blog said...

excellent ideas, I shall post some things later on Thurs :)

unmitigated me said...

Gary! Gary from the WC??? I had no idea you were an artist. LOVE your work! (and your pup!)

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.