Sure I am! Friday happy hour at the Chapterhouse, we had a big, noisy and rowdy crowd yesterday....awesome folks.
Beth and her million dollar smile, Tommy, Christi and 2 of her pots, below my missus and me
Christi gettin down, Christi gettin' crazy, below Tommy
Steve went outside to get arty shots looking in the window
Steve getting a shot of Maude getting a shot back at them, below, Steve and Judy
Ben has to give Christi a fresh tat each week----she's kinda flashing a lot of......well...
We had to introduce Elon to our evil ways--he is finishing law school but is also a potter
Bill and Eva below are moving soon :(
Whoa, second time, in case you missed Christi's new tat....
Christi shows off the new pots :)
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- the vet comes OVAH....
- what makes America great????
- a word from Georges Le Soq
- The word from Becky Jo....
- MORE than cows and pigs
- lovin' the robots...
- a piggy revolution!
- Penny = FIVE!
- something noo...
- two fingers
- NO boogies up the nosie?
- in which I discover its worse than I thought....
- martini and weenie roast*
- PARADISE FOUND
- blue-green mix
- "and John at the bar is a friend of mine and he ge...
- "I wasn't ...."
- The Beagle Punk
- people think I am nice, but I am NOT*
- great contentment
- le hump day
- Georges Le Soq + leftovers = tres magnifique!
- Rich, Zoe, Oscar and a pair of monkey mugs
- Gary and Penny go intergalactic
- in which I bare all:
- me, Georges Le Soq and the missus with the traveli...
- "you're not gonna post those pics are you???"
- BUNNY ARGYLE NOODLE: try not to vomit
- cats and dogs for a change!!!!
- DANGER WILL ROBINSON DANGER!!!!
- OK, later....
- Georges Le Soq calls himself my boss
- dig my dog
- its true what they say about home businesses: you...
- talking Thai curry soup with Georges Le Soq
- yard work? Ugh. burning things? yippee!
- Georges Le Soq sez "LADIES LUST AFTER triple choco...
- ...and now....
- "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH...."
- "you're LOST now get out of my way"
- dang that's cute....
- the awesomeist mother in law on earth provides the...
- gabba gabba hey!
- HAWT chicks....
- like AUGUST....
- smile like you mean it....
- help help, I'm being repressed!
- le TUESDAY
- Georges Le Soq's cooking class....
- can you wear raspberry pants after Easter?
- Easter gives you a reason to wear RASPBERRY pants
- 6 out of the last 7 Saturdays?
- I am alive, I'm awake
- Friday: diggin' the Chapterhouse
- back to the usual crapola and such
- yeOW, birthdays are fun
- Georges Le Soq turns 44
- gonna get some :)
- ▼ April (65)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
amigo... you guys have all the fun, looks like it's starting to be a bigger occasion with all the folks that showed up. christi looks like she's having a blast and of course ben, i'm sure is having a blast. wish i could've been there
Holy cow. Rowdy is right! Nudity, alcohol, and pottery? Sounds like fun. :)
Beth took the first photo of Christi, by upload automatically puts my name on the photos.
I'd let Ben give ME a new Tat each week!!!
Looks like a perfect Friday evening!
Photos look like one of those US Weekly or People photo spreads of celebrities at some post-Oscar bash or something.
I'm jealous. Looks like fun
Looks like a great night, love the black and white pics, great one of you and Maude.
Me, too! Oh, to go back and be young and a part of a fun group again. Drat! Why not? I'm still just a kid at heart. And I get a huge thirst every time I see one of those great-looking dark ales. Yummm.
i dont remember a thing.
oh, ummm....Hi Mom!
Gosh, I wished I lived nearby...looks like a great group and lots of fun. A very nice photo of you and Maude!
That looks like SO MUCH fun! The weekly tat is a great idea. Part of tradition now.
I can't wait to say I've been to the Chapterhouse!
You guys look like so much fun!!!
I dig the artsy window shot the most!!
It looks like a great time! You two are such a pretty couple.
I feel so left out :((
Post a Comment