Last night I am here at the 'puter and watching my own personal THE OFFICE marathon, one after another (Pam and Jim are SO CUTE) and I watch so many I get dizzy and then I head for bed, everybody else long ago asleep.
And there is the little beagle sleeping atop my pillow.
I reach down and start moving her, saying quietly
"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH but move your ass little dog" and the wife turns her pretty sleepy, half awake head, having apparently heard only part of that and tells me
"Oh I love you so much too. Thank you, you're wonderful!" And I did not correct her. Hopefully she won't see this post.
was doing the usual Friday afternoon thang at the Chapterhouse Bar...other Gary R. was there---almost my same name, but he looks like Papa Hemmingway and he is a TOTAL HOOT and hopefully he will join us next week, upping the percentage of Gary R's at the table, and I am showing off my new keychain sharpie and Christi turns to Benji, rolls up her sleeve, and is like
"new tat bro"
new tat for the day and my missus makes an important point to Christi...
Benji above, me below...
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- the vet comes OVAH....
- what makes America great????
- a word from Georges Le Soq
- The word from Becky Jo....
- MORE than cows and pigs
- lovin' the robots...
- a piggy revolution!
- Penny = FIVE!
- something noo...
- two fingers
- NO boogies up the nosie?
- in which I discover its worse than I thought....
- martini and weenie roast*
- PARADISE FOUND
- blue-green mix
- "and John at the bar is a friend of mine and he ge...
- "I wasn't ...."
- The Beagle Punk
- people think I am nice, but I am NOT*
- great contentment
- le hump day
- Georges Le Soq + leftovers = tres magnifique!
- Rich, Zoe, Oscar and a pair of monkey mugs
- Gary and Penny go intergalactic
- in which I bare all:
- me, Georges Le Soq and the missus with the traveli...
- "you're not gonna post those pics are you???"
- BUNNY ARGYLE NOODLE: try not to vomit
- cats and dogs for a change!!!!
- DANGER WILL ROBINSON DANGER!!!!
- OK, later....
- Georges Le Soq calls himself my boss
- dig my dog
- its true what they say about home businesses: you...
- talking Thai curry soup with Georges Le Soq
- yard work? Ugh. burning things? yippee!
- Georges Le Soq sez "LADIES LUST AFTER triple choco...
- ...and now....
- "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH...."
- "you're LOST now get out of my way"
- dang that's cute....
- the awesomeist mother in law on earth provides the...
- gabba gabba hey!
- HAWT chicks....
- like AUGUST....
- smile like you mean it....
- help help, I'm being repressed!
- le TUESDAY
- Georges Le Soq's cooking class....
- can you wear raspberry pants after Easter?
- Easter gives you a reason to wear RASPBERRY pants
- 6 out of the last 7 Saturdays?
- I am alive, I'm awake
- Friday: diggin' the Chapterhouse
- back to the usual crapola and such
- yeOW, birthdays are fun
- Georges Le Soq turns 44
- gonna get some :)
- ▼ April (65)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Oh no! Christi has been numbered! ;)
Isn't every point that Maude makes an important point? :)
I wanna go!
We LOVE the office -we've been watching it on Hulu when we miss an episode and it's sooo much better without all the commercials.
Great idea for a TAT! I actually have my very own UPC bar code....hmmmmm
Lets see, if I leave here waaay early Friday a.m. I might get to the bar by cocktail hour.
next time *I'm* giving Benji the tattoo.
Post a Comment