Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Thursday, April 15, 2010
DANGER WILL ROBINSON DANGER!!!!
You know how it is, you wake up one morning and you know you need to make robot mugs. Here is my first. Michelle was asking for a teapot with a flower on it. I am thinking I will make her a teapot with a robot on it instead.
I remember when I was 6 or 7 watching LOST IN SPACE reruns every morning before school with my bowl of Captain Crunch. Sit there waiting for the school bus, working on a wee little sugar high, digging Will and his robot buddy, the TRES S3XY JUDY, slippery Dr Smith, Don, plus mom and dad and the other sister. My wife whenever there is something awkward or stupid or dangerous going on flaps her arms like the robot and sez it "DANGER WILL ROBONSON DANGER!".
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 9:18 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- the vet comes OVAH....
- what makes America great????
- a word from Georges Le Soq
- The word from Becky Jo....
- MORE than cows and pigs
- lovin' the robots...
- a piggy revolution!
- Penny = FIVE!
- something noo...
- two fingers
- NO boogies up the nosie?
- in which I discover its worse than I thought....
- martini and weenie roast*
- PARADISE FOUND
- blue-green mix
- "and John at the bar is a friend of mine and he ge...
- "I wasn't ...."
- The Beagle Punk
- people think I am nice, but I am NOT*
- great contentment
- le hump day
- Georges Le Soq + leftovers = tres magnifique!
- Rich, Zoe, Oscar and a pair of monkey mugs
- Gary and Penny go intergalactic
- in which I bare all:
- me, Georges Le Soq and the missus with the traveli...
- "you're not gonna post those pics are you???"
- BUNNY ARGYLE NOODLE: try not to vomit
- cats and dogs for a change!!!!
- DANGER WILL ROBINSON DANGER!!!!
- OK, later....
- Georges Le Soq calls himself my boss
- dig my dog
- its true what they say about home businesses: you...
- talking Thai curry soup with Georges Le Soq
- yard work? Ugh. burning things? yippee!
- Georges Le Soq sez "LADIES LUST AFTER triple choco...
- ...and now....
- "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH...."
- "you're LOST now get out of my way"
- dang that's cute....
- the awesomeist mother in law on earth provides the...
- gabba gabba hey!
- HAWT chicks....
- like AUGUST....
- smile like you mean it....
- help help, I'm being repressed!
- le TUESDAY
- Georges Le Soq's cooking class....
- can you wear raspberry pants after Easter?
- Easter gives you a reason to wear RASPBERRY pants
- 6 out of the last 7 Saturdays?
- I am alive, I'm awake
- Friday: diggin' the Chapterhouse
- back to the usual crapola and such
- yeOW, birthdays are fun
- Georges Le Soq turns 44
- gonna get some :)
- ▼ April (65)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
I think we have some sort of psychic connection. I signed up for a pen pal awhile back through a local stationary store. I just sent my pen pal a drawing of a robot thinking of a rainbow last week. We got robots on the brain!
That's wonderful! The moment I saw the photo on FB "Danger Will Robinson, Danger!" popped into my head!
Once the taxman gets done with my bank account I gotta have one for my robot crazed kid!
Yeah, I remember watching that show. Now we have robots to vacuum our floors & even pet robots. Go figure
I always think of that Robot Rosie on the Jetsons!
You have such cool ideas!
Maude would be doing that a whole lot if she lived with us! LOL
No way...my HUSBAND says the exact thing Maude does!!
"Danger Danger...will robinson, Danger!!!"
....One of my fav quotes
Post a Comment