You have seen me produce a number of cow items lately--months ago cow mugs like these, last month a cow teapot like this, and last week cow creamer. So, what here is NEW? All of these items just came out of the kiln and they aren't meant to be a set together, but they do match, and the FINAL piece was the cow sugar bowl. There. Now a person can get a cow creamer and sugar bowl or a complete teaset, or maybe even just one of the items. A lady asked me the other day if I had made a piggy teapot like this cow, and I am pondering it!
(pottery by Gary Rith)
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- the vet comes OVAH....
- what makes America great????
- a word from Georges Le Soq
- The word from Becky Jo....
- MORE than cows and pigs
- lovin' the robots...
- a piggy revolution!
- Penny = FIVE!
- something noo...
- two fingers
- NO boogies up the nosie?
- in which I discover its worse than I thought....
- martini and weenie roast*
- PARADISE FOUND
- blue-green mix
- "and John at the bar is a friend of mine and he ge...
- "I wasn't ...."
- The Beagle Punk
- people think I am nice, but I am NOT*
- great contentment
- le hump day
- Georges Le Soq + leftovers = tres magnifique!
- Rich, Zoe, Oscar and a pair of monkey mugs
- Gary and Penny go intergalactic
- in which I bare all:
- me, Georges Le Soq and the missus with the traveli...
- "you're not gonna post those pics are you???"
- BUNNY ARGYLE NOODLE: try not to vomit
- cats and dogs for a change!!!!
- DANGER WILL ROBINSON DANGER!!!!
- OK, later....
- Georges Le Soq calls himself my boss
- dig my dog
- its true what they say about home businesses: you...
- talking Thai curry soup with Georges Le Soq
- yard work? Ugh. burning things? yippee!
- Georges Le Soq sez "LADIES LUST AFTER triple choco...
- ...and now....
- "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH...."
- "you're LOST now get out of my way"
- dang that's cute....
- the awesomeist mother in law on earth provides the...
- gabba gabba hey!
- HAWT chicks....
- like AUGUST....
- smile like you mean it....
- help help, I'm being repressed!
- le TUESDAY
- Georges Le Soq's cooking class....
- can you wear raspberry pants after Easter?
- Easter gives you a reason to wear RASPBERRY pants
- 6 out of the last 7 Saturdays?
- I am alive, I'm awake
- Friday: diggin' the Chapterhouse
- back to the usual crapola and such
- yeOW, birthdays are fun
- Georges Le Soq turns 44
- gonna get some :)
- ▼ April (65)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
I'm in love with them all!!!
They are beautiful...I love their expressions. Mooooooo!!!
Sooo cute! I love them!
Hey Gary - These would be great for the "Made for Each Other" juried show of cream and sugar sets. Check it out at: http://www.ccartscouncil.org/Files/Cream&Sugar10.pdf
The entire set is simply moo-valous!
Post a Comment