You know how it is, you're driving the wife to work, running LATE, there are TWO sudden road repair jobs detouring you and some DINK from Massachusetts (its ALWAYS Massachusetts, believe me, those people think they OWN THE ROAD in their stinking little over priced cars...) and so this guy? Pulls slowly in front of me. Eases up to the GREEN light and is turning right, no, now left, which is where I am going, then after going through the stop sign at a 5 way stop, just STOPS in the middle of the intersection, considering the possibilities...sigh. They were in front of me for MILES....Got her there on time. Got myself home safe, didn't damage the bananas either.
This gorgeous set just went up for sale at my etsy gallery....
My pal Farmer's Wife ordered a cow teapot and all and made the absolute most funny vlog of unwrapping it. Here tis, you'll laugh because her little girl is doing the camera work and adding funny comments!
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Friday, April 9, 2010
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- the vet comes OVAH....
- what makes America great????
- a word from Georges Le Soq
- The word from Becky Jo....
- MORE than cows and pigs
- lovin' the robots...
- a piggy revolution!
- Penny = FIVE!
- something noo...
- two fingers
- NO boogies up the nosie?
- in which I discover its worse than I thought....
- martini and weenie roast*
- PARADISE FOUND
- blue-green mix
- "and John at the bar is a friend of mine and he ge...
- "I wasn't ...."
- The Beagle Punk
- people think I am nice, but I am NOT*
- great contentment
- le hump day
- Georges Le Soq + leftovers = tres magnifique!
- Rich, Zoe, Oscar and a pair of monkey mugs
- Gary and Penny go intergalactic
- in which I bare all:
- me, Georges Le Soq and the missus with the traveli...
- "you're not gonna post those pics are you???"
- BUNNY ARGYLE NOODLE: try not to vomit
- cats and dogs for a change!!!!
- DANGER WILL ROBINSON DANGER!!!!
- OK, later....
- Georges Le Soq calls himself my boss
- dig my dog
- its true what they say about home businesses: you...
- talking Thai curry soup with Georges Le Soq
- yard work? Ugh. burning things? yippee!
- Georges Le Soq sez "LADIES LUST AFTER triple choco...
- ...and now....
- "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH...."
- "you're LOST now get out of my way"
- dang that's cute....
- the awesomeist mother in law on earth provides the...
- gabba gabba hey!
- HAWT chicks....
- like AUGUST....
- smile like you mean it....
- help help, I'm being repressed!
- le TUESDAY
- Georges Le Soq's cooking class....
- can you wear raspberry pants after Easter?
- Easter gives you a reason to wear RASPBERRY pants
- 6 out of the last 7 Saturdays?
- I am alive, I'm awake
- Friday: diggin' the Chapterhouse
- back to the usual crapola and such
- yeOW, birthdays are fun
- Georges Le Soq turns 44
- gonna get some :)
- ▼ April (65)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
That video is too cute. Gotta love kidlets. :) I love the colours on those mugs and creamer too. You're changing things up some. :)
It's always someone from Massachusetts... or Nebraska. J/K! ;)
Forgot to say, you are KILLIN' ME with that glaze. I'm trying to resist, but gosh it's so gorgeous...
Hmmm... mother's day is coming up...
Someone driving like that would be the cause of a major "accident" if it happened about 20 miles east of here!
Life is tough in the sticks sometimes, eh?
I know- I know here it is pottery shoppers.
Bless their pea picking hearts they just get lost out here in the woods.
Love those teapots -posted below- and the food! Gosh you guys eat good stuff!
Around here it's always someone from Missouri.
What a cute kid. Loved her commentary.
What a great video! Hire these guys now, they're a great advertising team.
I echo the sentiment on the cow teapot Coool!
Some folks should just never be allowed to drive! what a way to start your day!
Great video! It's always exciting to get a package from the Rith gallery!!!!
LOL! And I was embarrassed by my 'attire' LOL! Yeah, Lil'Gal needs a leeeetle bit more practice in the videography department.
But, hey, we make a good team!
FYI, all my friends that have FB and visit walk in asking, "OK, where is that teapot now, I wanna see it!"
Great video! And I echo the sentiments about the teapot, wayy cool!!
Post a Comment