I know, you have wanted my secret peanut butter chocolate cookie recipe forever, havn't you? OK, this is how it went
My rotton French sock monkey Georges Le Soq is like, typically
"mon ami, I ees hongry" and I am like
"plenty of bananas there, Georges" and he is like
"NO. I want zee, how you say, peanut butter-chocolate oral experience" and I am like
"HA! Too bad you cannot make my peanut butter chocolate cookies!" and I could see he was steaming mad and scheming, but I had to walk the dog. I got home and the kitchen was a mess, but smelled good
Georges is like "mon ami, I take the, how you say, bull by the balls and steal your recipe" and I am like "you mean by the HORNS. Well, if the secret is out, the secret is out, let's blog it"**
**Gary's not so secret anymore peanut butter- chocolate cookies
-preheat to 375
-in mixing bowl, measure in 8 tbs non- hydrogenated margerine like earth balance
-add 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter, set bowl into microwave on high for 33 seconds
-stir, and then stir in one egg
-stir in 1/2 cup sugar and 1/2 cup brown sugar
-stir in 1 and 1/3 cup flour and 1 teas bake soda
-add up to one cup PEANUTS and add up to one cup chocolate chips, these are my secrets, eh?
Pretty darn easy, huh?
-spoon onto 2 cookie sheets, bake 7-8 minutes, until they seem done, then cool them on the cookie sheet a couple of minutes before placing them onto a cooling rack YUMMO!
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- the vet comes OVAH....
- what makes America great????
- a word from Georges Le Soq
- The word from Becky Jo....
- MORE than cows and pigs
- lovin' the robots...
- a piggy revolution!
- Penny = FIVE!
- something noo...
- two fingers
- NO boogies up the nosie?
- in which I discover its worse than I thought....
- martini and weenie roast*
- PARADISE FOUND
- blue-green mix
- "and John at the bar is a friend of mine and he ge...
- "I wasn't ...."
- The Beagle Punk
- people think I am nice, but I am NOT*
- great contentment
- le hump day
- Georges Le Soq + leftovers = tres magnifique!
- Rich, Zoe, Oscar and a pair of monkey mugs
- Gary and Penny go intergalactic
- in which I bare all:
- me, Georges Le Soq and the missus with the traveli...
- "you're not gonna post those pics are you???"
- BUNNY ARGYLE NOODLE: try not to vomit
- cats and dogs for a change!!!!
- DANGER WILL ROBINSON DANGER!!!!
- OK, later....
- Georges Le Soq calls himself my boss
- dig my dog
- its true what they say about home businesses: you...
- talking Thai curry soup with Georges Le Soq
- yard work? Ugh. burning things? yippee!
- Georges Le Soq sez "LADIES LUST AFTER triple choco...
- ...and now....
- "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH...."
- "you're LOST now get out of my way"
- dang that's cute....
- the awesomeist mother in law on earth provides the...
- gabba gabba hey!
- HAWT chicks....
- like AUGUST....
- smile like you mean it....
- help help, I'm being repressed!
- le TUESDAY
- Georges Le Soq's cooking class....
- can you wear raspberry pants after Easter?
- Easter gives you a reason to wear RASPBERRY pants
- 6 out of the last 7 Saturdays?
- I am alive, I'm awake
- Friday: diggin' the Chapterhouse
- back to the usual crapola and such
- yeOW, birthdays are fun
- Georges Le Soq turns 44
- gonna get some :)
- ▼ April (65)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Yum! Those sound delicious! I popped over here to tell you I honestly don't think you are creepy or strange at all - I fully realize it was the photograph! I was commenting more on the effect and feel of the photo - I meant no harm - honest!
However....I arrive at your blog to find you talking to a sock monkey...hmm.... (Just kidding! I like sock monkeys too!)
Sounds delicious. So glad George was able to steal the recipe thereby allow all of us to also read the recipe on your blog. I'll have to try the recipe out.
Oui, this receipe sounds so decadent!! Will have to give it a whirl, sure wished I had Georges to help out here. The dog doesn't do any household chores, cooking. baking, etc..only crumb control!
those cookies do look tastier than bananas so i can see why georges would want them.
I can't believe he suckered you into giving out this secret...but I am happy about it!!!
I'm sure they're very good, but from this picture I am left to wonder, "Is this a real recipe?"
How have you been anyway?
Georges needs to go to obedience classes! SIT STAY GEORGES!!!!
amigo... i'm wondering whether the egg replacer will work with this recipe, sounds yummy
I can't believe you let Georges spill the, um, chocolate chips and peanuts!
I go to the store on Thursday. Note to self: buy peanuts! I think it might be even yummier if I make my own peanut butter, no?
Post a Comment