Every Friday I am working at the Cornell Pot Shop and then at 4:20 me and my most excellent pals are all sliding down the hill a ways to the Chapterhouse bar for happy hour and the popcorn and all. Tis heaven.
Christi was glazing a bowl she made a couple weeks ago, and then she got this wild cappucino stout beer at the Chapterhouse...
Lisa and Ben came along and joined us....Lisa's tats kick AZZ: cobra and jaguar and wolf and flowers: beautiful.
nice shot of the back of my wife's head and me telling all about Becky Jo and Brian's Hawaii wedding (Becky Jo just did a post on ME too!)
I got the Brooklyn lager which is sooooo darn tasty, esp. when the temps are like 85, and Ben is looking most fierce....
I had, of course, a box of freshly fired pots and was, you know, sorta showing off a couple....
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Friday, April 2, 2010
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- the vet comes OVAH....
- what makes America great????
- a word from Georges Le Soq
- The word from Becky Jo....
- MORE than cows and pigs
- lovin' the robots...
- a piggy revolution!
- Penny = FIVE!
- something noo...
- two fingers
- NO boogies up the nosie?
- in which I discover its worse than I thought....
- martini and weenie roast*
- PARADISE FOUND
- blue-green mix
- "and John at the bar is a friend of mine and he ge...
- "I wasn't ...."
- The Beagle Punk
- people think I am nice, but I am NOT*
- great contentment
- le hump day
- Georges Le Soq + leftovers = tres magnifique!
- Rich, Zoe, Oscar and a pair of monkey mugs
- Gary and Penny go intergalactic
- in which I bare all:
- me, Georges Le Soq and the missus with the traveli...
- "you're not gonna post those pics are you???"
- BUNNY ARGYLE NOODLE: try not to vomit
- cats and dogs for a change!!!!
- DANGER WILL ROBINSON DANGER!!!!
- OK, later....
- Georges Le Soq calls himself my boss
- dig my dog
- its true what they say about home businesses: you...
- talking Thai curry soup with Georges Le Soq
- yard work? Ugh. burning things? yippee!
- Georges Le Soq sez "LADIES LUST AFTER triple choco...
- ...and now....
- "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH...."
- "you're LOST now get out of my way"
- dang that's cute....
- the awesomeist mother in law on earth provides the...
- gabba gabba hey!
- HAWT chicks....
- like AUGUST....
- smile like you mean it....
- help help, I'm being repressed!
- le TUESDAY
- Georges Le Soq's cooking class....
- can you wear raspberry pants after Easter?
- Easter gives you a reason to wear RASPBERRY pants
- 6 out of the last 7 Saturdays?
- I am alive, I'm awake
- Friday: diggin' the Chapterhouse
- back to the usual crapola and such
- yeOW, birthdays are fun
- Georges Le Soq turns 44
- gonna get some :)
- ▼ April (65)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
I was wondering what that very purple pot was. Is that a Cornell pot shop glaze?
I DID blog it. It was most appropriate, considering it's your BIRTHDAY week and all. :)
yes, tis a Cornell purple glaze, nice! I have a recipe for a purple glaze if you want it :)
Looks like a lot of fun, Gary! :)
Hey Gary, missed you at Belle Melange for Gallery Night. Ben and Lisa came.
Looks like a great time!
India wants to know where Georges has gone? Happy belated birthday from all of us in Cape Breton.
Man your beer looks good. Might Have ta get me some of that next time I hit civilization.
And I missed it. Dammit.
Cappuccino Stout? I think I'm thirsty....
I'd like to teleport up there each and every Friday. Man!
Post a Comment