I was over at Cornell yesterday, picking up a load of items over there which they had fired for me and I just unpacked all the items. I am SO tickled with this green elephant teapot. I should retire now. I have made a perfect teapot, how will I top it?
Sorry. That probably all sounds, oh, I dunno, full of myself. Well, its a cute teapot. So I celebrated by getting pics of self with 3 of our 4 pets. (this green glaze is phenomenal, and I am hoping to try to make it at home soon)
(teapot by Gary Rith)
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- the vet comes OVAH....
- what makes America great????
- a word from Georges Le Soq
- The word from Becky Jo....
- MORE than cows and pigs
- lovin' the robots...
- a piggy revolution!
- Penny = FIVE!
- something noo...
- two fingers
- NO boogies up the nosie?
- in which I discover its worse than I thought....
- martini and weenie roast*
- PARADISE FOUND
- blue-green mix
- "and John at the bar is a friend of mine and he ge...
- "I wasn't ...."
- The Beagle Punk
- people think I am nice, but I am NOT*
- great contentment
- le hump day
- Georges Le Soq + leftovers = tres magnifique!
- Rich, Zoe, Oscar and a pair of monkey mugs
- Gary and Penny go intergalactic
- in which I bare all:
- me, Georges Le Soq and the missus with the traveli...
- "you're not gonna post those pics are you???"
- BUNNY ARGYLE NOODLE: try not to vomit
- cats and dogs for a change!!!!
- DANGER WILL ROBINSON DANGER!!!!
- OK, later....
- Georges Le Soq calls himself my boss
- dig my dog
- its true what they say about home businesses: you...
- talking Thai curry soup with Georges Le Soq
- yard work? Ugh. burning things? yippee!
- Georges Le Soq sez "LADIES LUST AFTER triple choco...
- ...and now....
- "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH...."
- "you're LOST now get out of my way"
- dang that's cute....
- the awesomeist mother in law on earth provides the...
- gabba gabba hey!
- HAWT chicks....
- like AUGUST....
- smile like you mean it....
- help help, I'm being repressed!
- le TUESDAY
- Georges Le Soq's cooking class....
- can you wear raspberry pants after Easter?
- Easter gives you a reason to wear RASPBERRY pants
- 6 out of the last 7 Saturdays?
- I am alive, I'm awake
- Friday: diggin' the Chapterhouse
- back to the usual crapola and such
- yeOW, birthdays are fun
- Georges Le Soq turns 44
- gonna get some :)
- ▼ April (65)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
It is Perfect! You should be proud my man!
Love that green teapot!
I love all of these photos--especially the one of you on the floor with the kittie.
Oh my. It is super cool. Don't sound full of yourself. Just sound proud, as you should be!
You are right---that glaze is tops!
And just look at all those sweet animal faces. Awwwwwwwwwwww.
Wow!!! Nice one. You should put that one up for bids.
The green teapot is AMAZING!! I LOVE the color!!!!!
You should "trumpet" your success with that teapot!
'Tis a beautiful pot Gary! ;)
I think you're right. That is probably your cutest elephant EVAH. And you know how much I adore the red teapot with the elephant...
The teapot is gorgeous! Love the fun photos of you all....
Save that teapot to enter in the next competition!! That glaze is absolutely stunning, Gary!!!! I like it better than any other green you use, and THAT'S saying a HECK of a Lot!!!
Post a Comment