44 is the new 24, I SWEAR. How does it happen? If you are lucky, and healthy and happy as I am, you do find yourself turning 44 and you're like "HA! Lookit the Rolling Stones! I'll be rocking forever..."
Sure, tis my birthday week, yes indeedy...
here's me when I was 2 in 1968, with the straight blonde hair....
my little ID bracelet from the hospital I was born in: this fit my wrist? Fits a finger now :)
my little footprints, and handprints from when I was 5.
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- the vet comes OVAH....
- what makes America great????
- a word from Georges Le Soq
- The word from Becky Jo....
- MORE than cows and pigs
- lovin' the robots...
- a piggy revolution!
- Penny = FIVE!
- something noo...
- two fingers
- NO boogies up the nosie?
- in which I discover its worse than I thought....
- martini and weenie roast*
- PARADISE FOUND
- blue-green mix
- "and John at the bar is a friend of mine and he ge...
- "I wasn't ...."
- The Beagle Punk
- people think I am nice, but I am NOT*
- great contentment
- le hump day
- Georges Le Soq + leftovers = tres magnifique!
- Rich, Zoe, Oscar and a pair of monkey mugs
- Gary and Penny go intergalactic
- in which I bare all:
- me, Georges Le Soq and the missus with the traveli...
- "you're not gonna post those pics are you???"
- BUNNY ARGYLE NOODLE: try not to vomit
- cats and dogs for a change!!!!
- DANGER WILL ROBINSON DANGER!!!!
- OK, later....
- Georges Le Soq calls himself my boss
- dig my dog
- its true what they say about home businesses: you...
- talking Thai curry soup with Georges Le Soq
- yard work? Ugh. burning things? yippee!
- Georges Le Soq sez "LADIES LUST AFTER triple choco...
- ...and now....
- "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH...."
- "you're LOST now get out of my way"
- dang that's cute....
- the awesomeist mother in law on earth provides the...
- gabba gabba hey!
- HAWT chicks....
- like AUGUST....
- smile like you mean it....
- help help, I'm being repressed!
- le TUESDAY
- Georges Le Soq's cooking class....
- can you wear raspberry pants after Easter?
- Easter gives you a reason to wear RASPBERRY pants
- 6 out of the last 7 Saturdays?
- I am alive, I'm awake
- Friday: diggin' the Chapterhouse
- back to the usual crapola and such
- yeOW, birthdays are fun
- Georges Le Soq turns 44
- gonna get some :)
- ▼ April (65)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Happy Birthday Gary!!!!
Even big potter hands at 5! Happy Birthday Week!
Happy birthhday, dude! I decided long ago that growing older's no problem. Ya can't fight time, can you? But, I'll never grow up. Grown ups are boring. :-)
Happy Birthday, Gary! Have a fantabulous day! :)
Happy Birthday Gary! :)
Your baby Id Bracelet is precious!
Happy Birthday, have a brilliant day!
I remember when they gave those sorts of bracelets at the hospital---I have mine too, somewhere!
Happy Birthday, Mr Potter-man!
Happy Birthday Week! Hope you have a good one filled with delicious beers and burritos!
I hope your birthday is as awesome as you are!
Happy birthday Gary. I do hope you celebrate ALL month long.
You were such a cute little devil.
Somehow I missed this.
Congrats and many happy returns. That baby bracelet's a thought provoker, isn't it.
I didn't get a baby bracelet. Maybe that's why my mother always used to be saying "He's not my child!" (still does, actually)
I cried for the slaughtered pineapple.
Post a Comment