Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Monday, April 19, 2010
(just made cow creamers and fired teapot by Gary Rith)
Can you guess what I am thinking right now?
NOPE! Wrong. I am thinking about green curry from the Asian Noodle House. I am also thinking that I will be very bored of cows in one hour. In the meantime, these creamers are a new idea for me, but not much different (ahem) at all from the cow teapots, so in a few minutes I will walk the dawg then make a cow teapot and then MOOVE on...to make more robot stuff and maybe some plain vases.
(gawd, the wife will kill me--I got clay all over this keyboard...)
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 12:35 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- the vet comes OVAH....
- what makes America great????
- a word from Georges Le Soq
- The word from Becky Jo....
- MORE than cows and pigs
- lovin' the robots...
- a piggy revolution!
- Penny = FIVE!
- something noo...
- two fingers
- NO boogies up the nosie?
- in which I discover its worse than I thought....
- martini and weenie roast*
- PARADISE FOUND
- blue-green mix
- "and John at the bar is a friend of mine and he ge...
- "I wasn't ...."
- The Beagle Punk
- people think I am nice, but I am NOT*
- great contentment
- le hump day
- Georges Le Soq + leftovers = tres magnifique!
- Rich, Zoe, Oscar and a pair of monkey mugs
- Gary and Penny go intergalactic
- in which I bare all:
- me, Georges Le Soq and the missus with the traveli...
- "you're not gonna post those pics are you???"
- BUNNY ARGYLE NOODLE: try not to vomit
- cats and dogs for a change!!!!
- DANGER WILL ROBINSON DANGER!!!!
- OK, later....
- Georges Le Soq calls himself my boss
- dig my dog
- its true what they say about home businesses: you...
- talking Thai curry soup with Georges Le Soq
- yard work? Ugh. burning things? yippee!
- Georges Le Soq sez "LADIES LUST AFTER triple choco...
- ...and now....
- "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH...."
- "you're LOST now get out of my way"
- dang that's cute....
- the awesomeist mother in law on earth provides the...
- gabba gabba hey!
- HAWT chicks....
- like AUGUST....
- smile like you mean it....
- help help, I'm being repressed!
- le TUESDAY
- Georges Le Soq's cooking class....
- can you wear raspberry pants after Easter?
- Easter gives you a reason to wear RASPBERRY pants
- 6 out of the last 7 Saturdays?
- I am alive, I'm awake
- Friday: diggin' the Chapterhouse
- back to the usual crapola and such
- yeOW, birthdays are fun
- Georges Le Soq turns 44
- gonna get some :)
- ▼ April (65)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
I love 'em! Definitely interested in creamer/sugar. AND for myself not gifts for others...How's the weather? Sun is popping out just enough to tease here but its close to 60-heat wave!
Yes! Cow tipping can happen in one's own home, no need to go out into farmers fields....
Such a creative little weirdo you are.
I want to know how they SOUND when pouring.
Don't stop, those cowpots are thouroughly excellent!
Mind you, I see the one on the right is leaving brown puddles on the board. Such close attention to real cow behaviour, such verisimilitude!
Cheryl made me giggle... and it was MOO-day here because I finally had the time to open your package! Blog post on Thursday. :)
(I've been a wee bit busy with no let-up in sight.)
moo indeed they're winners..
Post a Comment