Gary's Third Pottery Blog
"Men are but gilded loam or painted clay" --Richard the Second, Shakespeare.
Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE October 11-12; Binghamton, NY Unitarian Church Nov. 1-2 All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2013-2014

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thursday....

the wife has left town for a couple of days and I am stuck at home with a rotton sock monkey. I will try not to let him be a bad influence....


7 comments:

Jill A. Brown said...

Loving these!!!! :)

Liz said...

I really am in love with that jade glaze!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Be strong Gary...Just say NO to him.

Reverend Awesome said...

That dark green is soo pretty.
Georges is a tramp.

Mr. Young's Art said...

Just lock him in his closet, and ignore him till she gets home... well, you might want to throw in a couple of bananas before you lock the door.

debra said...

nice pots, Gary

kcinnova said...

If those pictures are any clue as to the influence Georges has upon you, I say let him keep it up!!

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
I am a part-time pottery instructor at Cornell University Pot Shop and a full-time studio potter and sculptor, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.