Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Friday, June 11, 2010

ON A MISSION...back soon....



HA! No post SATURDAY! This will have to satisfy you. Back with the recap Sunday, but in the meantime, you know, Friday afternoon happy hour at the Chapterhouse, and holEE CATS there were a lot of friends this week...

Brett and Kerry are wild, we did not have to introduce them to our evil ways, they are already naughty....
I gave Brett a sharpie tat of a beagle chasing a bunny....


Ben did a whole landscape on Christi's arm....she says she is never going to bathe ever again....


the missus, Nicki, Brett....


BEN gets down on Christi's arm....



LIKE I was saying about Kerry and Brett, they travel with TOYS.


Also had Elon, far left, and Joan on the right...


Christi and my wife flash some thigh, holy cats!


gorgeous missus and me in my awesome BABB baseball tee....


Nicki and Joan with Nicki's big azz camera....


Elon looks innocent, but we are corrupting him this summer....



Speaking of cute bunnys being chased by beagles....dig these mugs I took out of the kiln today.....

8 comments:

k.a. barnes said...

I seriously cannot emphasize how excited we were to participate in this weekly bacchanalia. We feel like celebrities to even get mentioned!

Reverend Awesome said...

Wowee! Those are some sexy legs those ladies are flashing!

Love the shirt. Love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Yikes, I am missing all the fun. I just gotta get there when I return. Leaving here Monday on the train. See you Friday!

Unknown said...

I don't know why everyone doesn't travel with toys. That's a hellava idea. :)

BSOB said...

i dont remember being there

BSOB said...

but it looks like we had fun! are you sure those toys weren't in the popcorn to start with?

Glennis said...

I like the idea of someone traveling with toys!

Susan as Herself said...

Although I have never been there, I adore The Chapterhouse...

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.