WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
ME in ten questions, times TWO
1. is there one book that you reread with some sort of regularity? (every 2 years, once a decade sort of thing) and if so, why?
I read THE SHIPPING NEWS twice, it is so good, and I finished the book by Brad Smith ALL HAT and started reading it again right away and probably read all of Robertson Davies books twice, but that is it. I am not a rereader, but I loved those books---funny, they are all CANADIAN!
2. do you still watch cartoons? and if so, which ones and why those in particular?
I watch South Park and the why is because it is NAUGHTY.
3. what's the one thing you can't imagine living without on a daily basis?
The one thing???? The wife, the beagle, the peanut butter!
4. take out/take away or home cooking more than three times a week?
Dang, its like, eat out once a month at most, take out once a year. I am a good cook.
5. which is your most favorite room in your home?
6. are you currently following/regularly watching a tv series? which one and why?
No TV, but I like to watch a bunch of THE OFFICE episodes on netflix....funny, because i have never worked in an office...
7. have you seen the player?
Don't know what it is?
8. other than your blog, do you keep a personal journal?
9. do you have a favorite movie quote that you routinely use?
NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION
10. will you tag 6 bloggers or will you leave this open ended and accept answers in comments?
I don't like to make people do things. Help yerself if you want these questions.
1. You’re building your dream house. What’s the one thing that this house absolutely, positively MUST HAVE? (other than the obvious basics of course)
The house has gotta have a studio for pots and a fenced yard for the dawgs!!!!!
2. What is your dream car?
My elderly subaru is fine, but golly, Mini coopers are SWEET
3. What is your favorite website that isn’t a blog.
phhhbbbt...what else is there? well, facebook has become a very useful way to trade teh trashy gossip :)
4. iPhone 4 or Droid, which do you want?
I don't have a cellphone and don't know what either of those are.
5. When you’re feeling down or lonely or just generally out of sorts, what do you do to cheer yourself up?
Down? MAKE STUFF! Yesterday was a crappy day, for example, but the more I made the better I felt. I think Americans don't do enough stuff---you are happy when you accomplish something.
6. Tell me about something or someone that you love that most people seem to hate.
I like European socialist programs and a lot of Americans don't seem to see the same benefit in them that I do, ha!
7. What do you want to be when you grow up?
If I was not a potter, which I am, I would be a cartoonist or comic book illustrator or a drummer! I have never touched drums but I know I would love them...
8. Would you go on a reality show if given the chance?
I already live life online, SURE!
9. Who was your favorite teacher when you were growing up. (Grade school, Middle School, Jr. High or High School only.)
I didn't have one. I hated school until I was in grad school. SCHOOL SUCKS!
10. You get one pass to do something illegal or immoral. What are you gonna do?
Go find a certain ex-president's house in Texas and get my dog to take a dump on his lawn.
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- bleeding fugitive breaks into my house...
- maybe see some of you?
- do NOT be a mangey bear down there.....
- Penny = BERRY HOUND
- oh yay!
- the guy tells me "don't kill yourself"
- one of those months...one of those days...
- tighty whities vs boxers smackdown
- GARY: advice columnist and guru for the gals...
- Georges Le Soq makin' the tater tot chili....
- Dudes in shorts
- today she did NOT kick my azz...
- ribbit :)
- post father's day blues....
- Father's Day = FREE POST IT NOTES
- "I'm more..."
- so THAT was Friday.....
- when junk food worlds collide!!!!
- a new venture
- back to the yellow bowl and the TEAPOT CONUNDRUM
- the anti-authoritarian, anarcho-punk pot
- dig the big yellow bowl....
- MAUREEN GOES BABB
- "I want to kill, KILL!"
- my new gig: Notes From a Former Cabana Boy
- ....glaze mixing and other filthy jobs....
- I WANT TO WRAP YOU IN LEATHER....
- in which we travel to New Yawk city...
- NY city dude
- the wee road trip....
- ON A MISSION...back soon....
- I AM NOT a loser
- BAMF ART BLOG BUNCH Taps Jill!
- ME in ten questions, times TWO
- Georges Le Soq goes ninja on your azz...
- Christi and the ink
- and the lady returns....
- BAMF ART BLOG BUNCH Spring Show
- FIRST time a pretty girl has asked me to dance, bu...
- Open studio today!
- just some new things I am working on...
- photoshoot with Benji and Christi....
- could Georges Le Soq have actually.......
- the case of the purloined peonies....
- international hobo movement: do NOT do what Georg...
- CUTE alert
- Belle Melange
- June 1 = favorite day of the year
- ▼ June (52)