Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Thursday, June 17, 2010

a new venture

It is a work in progress, building and such, but I have been asked to be a contributing writer to a WOMEN's website. I know, can you imagine? Like being oil boy for the Swedish Bikini Team.

I have dumped a couple of silly posts on them, introducing myself, but I HAVE PLANS!
Thursday
Jun172010
Confessions of a Kept Man: diary of an anarcho-punk house husband
Thursday, June 17, 2010 at 01:19PM
You hang around a little, sort of on the edges, watching the games, the fun, the frivolity, the bawdy talk, the secrets and mysteries revealed, and one day they wave you over and ask you if you want to play kick ball too and you're like "HECK YEAH!". I mean, it would be one thing to ask if you could play too, but you're too shy, and anyway, you're just plain DIFFERENT. Because as the wife says, "YOU'RE A BOY".

But, you know, with this game, its like the wife says about our relationship: "when they ask Jessica Rabbit why she married shlubby Roger Rabbit she admits 'he makes me laugh' ". My first goal in life is to make the wife laugh, really**, and gosh, maybe that's why I got this invitation, you laugh at me too?

Confessions of a kept man: diary of an anarcho-punk house husband shall be my take on: art, men and women, men as mysteries, bullshirt, cooking, and the usual trashy gossip. I'd love to hear from you.

**my second goal in life is to ride a pony, really! And maybe a mini cooper.

"Gary Edward Rith is a potter and sculptor married to a steaming hawt chick and although he is the housekeeper, he is a lousy housekeeper. He blogs at Gary's Third Pottery Blog everyday at least once

1 comment:

Reverend Awesome said...

Awww. That's sweet. I love the Jessica Rabbit quote!
That's really all it takes. Make us laugh. Which you do.

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.