Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

bleeding fugitive breaks into my house...


...kiln full of stuff breaks down this afternoon and I NEED THAT STUFF, but I think I can fix it tomorrow...go to cut the grass, NOPE..broken mower...sitting on our back porch and here comes this bleeding man out of the woods, breaks into our house, 6 sheriffs and state troopers chasing him into my house...
but at least we have water :)

I have had it with June. A little too crazy.

update later: so less than 30 minutes after BLEEDING FUGITIVE runs into my yard and tries to get into our house and is arrested by 6 troopers and sheriffs....there he is....FREE...on the corner...domestic dispute, she will NOT press charges, and he is out on the street...chief of police tells my neighbor "buy a gun"

10 comments:

cookingwithgas said...

It is time for July! You needs some fireworks!

Mr. Young said...

Should have tackled him and then asked for a reward for the capture... so you can fix the kiln and the mower!

Anonymous said...

Love that last response. But why isn't he in jail for breaking into your house?

Christi said...

You WILL tell us the rest of the story, yes?

Glennis said...

WTF?

Gary's third pottery blog said...

I was thinking that later: why didn't anyone ask us if WE wanted to press charges?

Gallow said...

It's never a dull moment in Etna.

Liz said...

That's CRAZY!!!!! you need to move to Canada!!!! Quick pack yer Family and yer stuff , the new kiln is on its way!!!!!

denis said...

OMG! what an eventful week you are having. what else could possible happen to you??? dude, you need a vacation!

kate et jim said...

You have more excitement going on up there on that little stretch of road, Gary! Wasn't that long ago there was that 'body'... and then there was what? an accident or a fire?

I tell ya, I'd have asked if I could file charges!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.