Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Belle Melange


(cute mug eh?)
I am down at Lisa's rather faboo gallery in downtown Ithaca, Belle Melange, unloading a bunch of HAWT PAWTS for sale and Lisa is like
"hey, would you like to be the featured artist in July??? There will be a party!" and I am like
"!!!!"
and she goes on
"OK, good, so Friday, July 2 from 5-8 we will have the opening and you will be the star all month and I am like
"!!!!!!!!!!!".
Lisa is so wonderful.
There she is below in front of her cute gallery....

5 comments:

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

Fabulous! Congratulations!

Ummm...wait a minute... does this mean no Chapterhouse event that day?
(Trust me to throw beer on your enthusiasm!)

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

PS: LOVE LOVE LOVE the mug in the photo!

Mr. Young said...

Congrats on the showing! Always nice to have a venue isn't it?

Mr. Young said...

And of course the sales won't hurt either... ;)

cindy shake said...

Yaaay! The mug looks FAB -maybe they'll let you have a little fire pit fire on the sidewalk and you'd be in HEAVEN, fire AND A show!!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.