Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

"I want to kill, KILL!"

Remember in Arlo Guthrie.s Alice.s Restaurant? He is at the Army recruiting center and tells the shrink he wants to KILL KILL! etc.
This morning, for example, at 5 am I am taking the dogs out into the backyard in the rising sun, and there is BAMBI chewing on our flowers again, and my neighbors must hate me for the brief noise they made.
Thumper, Peter, and Bugs are all living in our neighborhood and yard this summer too. We will be walking the beagle down the street and there is Thumper chewing on grass, sitting there, and Penny beagle goes NUTS absolutely bananas, but she is on the leash. And you can see Thumper smiling and mocking her at the end of her leash...



(teapot by Gary Rith)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Our entire house can get turned over by dogs if a bunny so much as hops into the yard. How dare that rabbit.. who does he think he is, anyway?

Unknown said...

LOL love that teapot!

Land of shimp said...

Veins in my teeth!

Son, you're our man.

Anything you want.

Yup, I remember that restaurant, and Puddles shares in the "LET ME GET THE BUNNY! I WANT TO PLAY WITH THE BUNNY!" mindset that unites all dogs. Hopefully they will never team up against us.

And we won't turn into bunnies.

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.