Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

CUTE alert


(teapot by Gary Rith)
Probably the cutest teapot you have ever seen, modeled after the cutest beagle you have ever seen....

10 comments:

Hilary said...

Aww... thanks for the warning.. .it was indeed Cute Central.

Liz said...

Cute is an understatement! I loves the teapot btw, and Penny, she seems like my kind of beagle.

Jay said...

Good morning Penny!

Reverend Awesome said...

Hello, Penny! Every time I see you I am reminded that I do up my eyes everyday just like yours.

MOOOO!

Busy Bee Suz said...

The cutest tea pot for sure....and I love that cute beagle!!!

Unknown said...

That's the cutest beagle teapot ever! Beagle are sooo cute! Look at those ears!!!!!!!!!!!

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

I can hear the howling from here!

Jill Brown said...

Look at that smoochy dog! So cute!
Hi Penny!!!!

cm said...

That beagle has the most expressive face.

Jeannette StG said...

excellent shot of your doggie!!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.