Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Thursday, June 17, 2010

the anti-authoritarian, anarcho-punk pot


Sort of a little abstract, yet harmonious, eh wot?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

A pot with a 'tude. Love it.

Reverend Awesome said...

The black is just gorgeous. I think it's my most favorite.

jim said...

amigo... man, you've been busy! looks like the trip to NYC was a blast and i dig the "beautimous" teapot. lovely black glaze on this one too.

Liz said...

OMG I love it!!!!!

Unknown said...

I like abstract.. it's so... abstract. :)

CiCi said...

That's groovy. Get it, grooves??

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!

Jill Brown said...

I *heart* this pot.

~ Sil in Corea said...

I "hozey" that pot! (...not sure how to spell that, sumpin we usta say as kids...means sorta like "jones after"...) It reminds me of a happy sperm whale,-more or less.

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.