Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Georges Le Soq goes ninja on your azz...

Spike is trying to eat his breakfast and THERE RAPPELLING down the curtain sash is that nasty rotten NINJA French sock monkey, Georges Le Soq.
Spike could easily kick George's azz, but he is friendly, and is like
"here, have a taste of my CAT FOOD. Probably tastes better than that crapola you've been getting out of dumpsters" and Georges gets all haughty and French-like and he's all
"eees CAT food? I no eat zee cat food" ....and he slinks off to bother Penny.....





8 comments:

Jay said...

LOL .. Love the ninja mask on Georges. :)

Cheryl said...

I am laughing hysterically so I can't comment on this funny post!! Just the sight of the mask alone sends me over the edge!!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Poor spike, the cat can't even eat in private. Darn ninjas!!

Gordo said...

Dude. You need to get out more or stop eating the clay. Possibly both.

That mask IS hilarious, though .. LOL

Grego said...

hmmm why is that monkey wearing gary's old undies?!!!

Reverend Awesome said...

http://www.realultimatepower.net/

bartster said...

As much as I admire the pottery and enjoy the personal reflections here...I check in to witness George's latest antics. Yes, that Ninja mask totally makes my day. Thanks so much!

red dirt girl said...

NINJA SOCKS !!!!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.