Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Open studio today!

C'mon over! First Saturdays open studios: first Saturday of every month, 1-5 pm, 540 Main St (rte 366, the purple house!)

these are my first attempt at drawing bunnies on mugs...looks GOOD :)
last night I met up with Stevo for the Friday happy hour beer..and we took pictures of each other...



There is this fantastic rail trail here in Ithaca. Well, maybe several, but I like the one in East Hill. It is about a 5 mile round trip, and in the middle is the best coffee shop on earth. So, you and the beagle hike and get tired then sit down for the coffee and baked stuff....YES, I gave her some of MY treat, but she DID NOT share any of the nasty stale bagel she found on the ground.....

6 comments:

Lori Buff said...

Good luck, I hope it goes well.

ang design said...

happy 'OS' lovd the interview spot that you posted too..

Unknown said...

Good luck at your first First Saturday open house! I'm sure you'll do well, everyone NEEDS a Gary pot. :)

Unknown said...

Have a great open house!!!

Emily SIL said...

Hope the open house went well.

Michaela said...

Hello Gary, I popped over from the Womens Colony to visit you, the honorary (wo)man of TWC. I'm an Australian trumpet-playing mom, u r welcome to visit my blog Oxygen. Hey I am really liking your pottery designs! All your animals remind me of kangaroos, but maybe Im just wearing kangaroo-coloured glasses today. You seem like a fun practical and creative fella *smiles* xo

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.