Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

and the lady returns....

Finally the wife is back
And here is a fact:
I have gone nutty
Without my buddy
Gotta clean up my MESS: no more time to SLACK.

8 comments:

Cindy Powers said...

Welcome back Maude!

Mr. Young said...

Nice matching set there Gary!

Michèle Hastings said...

nutty without my buddy.... i like that :o)

shrink on the couch said...

absence makes the house grow messier?

Susan as Herself said...

Yes, I think you are happier with the wife. YAY!

Reverend Awesome said...

Aww. Your bestest friend is back. Welcome home, Maude!

CiCi said...

I know you are happy Maude is back. The cups in the picture are such a great color. Do you ever do mugs in red and black?

Gary's third pottery blog said...

red and black, yes indeedy!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.