Gary's Third Pottery Blog
"I use my blue Rith bowls almost everyday (since 1985). Best trade ever." --Monica
Friday, January 1, 2010
let's talk New Year's day
(Spike surveys the mess and throws a few things on the floor to make his point)
New years in this house means CLEAN up. Like spring cleaning, but more, and inside. I was bad and lazy last year, so I gotta double sized pile on my desk. I have 3 desks actually, and yesterday cleaned the easy 2 out of 3. So I could feel successful. This desk though is like, impossible, but I'll try. Later.
So, you think RESOLUTIONS??? I have my private resoultions, which seem to be the same each year, and my public resolutions, and then my rejected resolutions.
drink good whiskey, none o' that cheap stuff---I do well with this one each year
keep my mouth shut--everybody sez I am more amusing when I blab my mouth, so why stop?
And forget it, the 3 private resolutions are PRIVATE and get your minds out of the gutter you filthy preverts, nothing like that....
Here are a couple of things out of the kiln this week---the black bowl has a very pleasing pattern I plan to use again and the black mug in particular has the kind of ridges I really like and that circle handle... tres good.
(pottery by Gary Rith)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- Georges Le Soq makes le b**bies
- the last day of January thank GOD
- Georges Le Soq, famous actor and super model: THE...
- wouldn't you like to wake up next to this????
- "glad I am not your neighbor"
- Wednesday = business time, Thursday = recycle day
- tater tot enchiladas with Georges Le Soq...
- Georges Le Soq and me, we're like THIS
- FARRAH and me
- my heart is not in it....
- probably everyone would think this is boring SO......
- can you make it six inches in less than 2 and a ha...
- PENNY LANE
- go NINJA all over Spike's azz...
- scaring the crapola outta a bunch o' geese...
- le beagles.....
- Georges poses NEWD
- smokin' hawt
- pints with Benji and Georges....
- no internets???????????????
- tater tots + tortillas = tater tot burritos!
- was that coffee decaf????
- le cups, le saucers....
- George Le Soq: sock monkey and super model
- master and servant....lurid confessions
- le TATER TOT PIZZA
- tweedle dee and tweedle dum
- travels and shopping with Georges, part 2
- I GET THE GOLD Jacket: a day of shopping with Geo...
- le mugs
- WHO ARE you, who who?
- SNOW PIGGY: back to the daily grind
- LIVE FROM NEW YORK its Gary....
- Gary, live on TV!
- lotsa tasty coffee...
- out with the old, in with the NEW....undies too......
- part two with Georges Le Soq: Georges wants to bu...
- post of the WEEK!
- Georges goes OUT, part one: Georges parties with ...
- people gettin' down, people gettin' CRAZY
- a wee bit of controversy
- a few words from the cabana boy...
- the CATS take over
- BLOG BY BEAGLE and cheetah print goes with everyth...
- BIG ORANGE FUZZY IN THE NAVEL
- le dawgs...
- go with the SPAGHETTI BURRITO
- ME: ready for prime time?
- "what am I going to do without Penny????"
- a wee bit o' boredom can lead you straight to .......
- wee little display, part 3, at Aurora Arts and Des...
- wee little display, chapter 2
- a wee little display project
- now that I have offended all of America...
- the irritations of POP and LITE ROCK
- "you're not going to..."
- "too much time on his hands"
- its not a blizzard but it is a bit dicey out there...
- the president needs ME
- a clever little gizmo
- let's talk New Year's day
- ▼ January (62)