Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Saturday, January 23, 2010

scaring the crapola outta a bunch o' geese...

We went on up to Jacci's gallery in Aurora and I gave her a little zebra cork to put into her zebra teapot's spout which she had bought from me--she likes to do that to keep things hot, and aren't her photos phab?
Then we were on the beach on Cayuga lake and I was getting pics of all the geese and holy cats! Look down at my video!!!!


10 comments:

Nicki said...

So cool!

cindy shake said...

Bet those grounds are well fertilized now with all the Goose poopy!

kate et jim said...

Only you Gary, could scare that many Geese, eh??? lol

Nice video!

Jessica said...

Lovely! :)

Cheryl said...

Yikes, "The Birds" spring to my mind!

Unknown said...

haha i wondered where all our Canada Geese had gone!

Gordo said...

Everybody into the pool!

Unknown said...

Those honkers look like my neighborhood... we live on a Canadian Goose Reserve.. and they are LOUD! :)

corinne said...

Maybe one of them flew into that jet engine where they had to close down the runway to clean up "bird remains". Eewwwkk.

Hilary said...

Our geese have been arriving in droves the past couple of days. Now I know who sent them.

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.