Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Gary, live on TV!

SO, for real, I go to WSKG TV today at 2 for something. I think I am going to be interviewed and recorded, the clip added to a documentary about artists up here in rural NY who entered and won the station's competition. I got 3rd place in 3d. So now I get to be on TV. (as I seem to have mentioned a million times, right? and also the fact that I was interviewed live on TV with my teapot 3 years ago? Oh, you heard me mention that before too?) I am thinking that since I last shaved Sunday or Monday I might want to shave. I also think my cat's wardrobe advice was faulty, so I shall ask the missus what I outta wear.
Although I am a super shy and reclusive person, cameras are something I am used to and here is a video clip I made yesterday :)

finished item

14 comments:

Nicki said...

You go, Gary!!!

Trish said...

Perfect indeed! :)

Unknown said...

Woo-hoo! Do you have any idea when it will air on TV?

Stacey B said...

Good luck! You'll have to let us know where we can watch it.

Hilary said...

That's a really fun process to watch. And decent background music. You ought to name the elephant Kashmir. ;)

Best of luck with the interview.

Land of shimp said...

He's wonderful. Hello, small pachyderm. No wonder he's smiling, from he's seated position, his bum is almost certainly permanently warm.

Go, take the TV world by storm!

Susan as Herself said...

YAhooo! Taht sounds swell! Good for you!

Lynda said...

I'm looking at one of your elephants in my office right this minute!

Jay said...

Awesome. Sauce!

Are they gonna put that clip up online? If they do, give us a link to it.

Gary's third pottery blog said...

I have been there, I have done that, got the pics. I don't know when it airs but will do my best to get links up to watch. Thank you! What fun :)

Unknown said...

Great video of the elephant!

Good luck with the interview!

Busy Bee Suz said...

You are so famous!!!!!
Sweet tea pot!

Reverend Awesome said...

Gary! That was awesome possum. I don't know how you do that. Super neat.

I refuse to believe you're a shy and reclusive person!

Michèle Hastings said...

shy and reclusive? really? i think i might need some convincing on that one.

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.