Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Thursday, January 7, 2010

go with the SPAGHETTI BURRITO

I made this tomato sauce with veggies last night and the yummy vegan raviolis, and you know, there was a little left over for lunch. Frequent readers will remember that I will toss anything into a tortilla, like spaghetti. In this case, I added bean dip, rice cheese, salsa and habanero sauce and warmed 'em up. Holy cats that is TASTY.
The wife calls earlier and she is like "I want burritos for dinnah" and I am thinkin' we could go with the potato burrito and some beers....
and man, check out our ICICLES huh?


9 comments:

Jessica said...

YUM! That looks so good! :)

Julia said...

Have never thought to put pasta in a wrap, but may have to try it. Although, I am quite hungry right now so that may be affecting my overall judgement about what is appetizing. :)

You have a wonderful blog & I've enjoyed poking around.

Unknown said...

Magniico! those icecycles. But I can't reisist, remembering watching with horror my poor mother being smashed to the sidewalk when I was a wee child in Chicago. So please, do NOT walk or stand under 'em, okay? They really ARE pretty though.

Cheryl said...

Hmmm...with a tasty (hot)dish like you made I am surprised the icicles are still hanging!!

Amy said...

great pic at the top of the blog. now, I wouldn't have ever thought of that.. a spaghetti burrito!
we still have no snow here... would you please send some to Charlotte? :)

Unknown said...

Yummm, that looks good.
Nice icicles!!

Trish said...

WOW..those are fab icicles..and, yes, I agree with ML, be careful.
Yum...on the burritos..great idea.
keep warm.

Kimberly said...

I'll stick with beans in my burritos! But maybe a little peanut butter on a whole wheat burrito would tempt me.

Anonymous said...

i'm ashamed to admit i have never had spaghetti burritos but i like both so it seems obvious that they would be good together.

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.