WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Gallery 41 Owego, NY Sept. 7. Cooperstown Art Association "Earth, Wind, Fire" New York Invitational August 22-Sept 20.. Six Mile Creek Winery Harvest Fest September 13. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2013-2014
Friday, January 8, 2010
BIG ORANGE FUZZY IN THE NAVEL
Twas a very good time, as many of you know.
So, I am heading into the shower today and peel off my sweater and thermal undershirt (GET YOUR MINDS OUT OF THE GUTTER ladies) and notice my orange-red thermal has left a bright fuzzy in my navel (GET YOUR MINDS OUT OF THE GUTTER everybody) and I call out to the wife
"There's a big orange fuzzy in the navel" like it is the 8th wonder of the world and she comes running to see (GET YOUR MINDS OUT OF THE GUTTER EVERYBODY) and I briefly remember Benji's game, and write it down. So I can post it. As I do with every silly thing in my life.
Back to the frigid north: I just walked Penny over to our post office (we have no mail delivery in our town, you have to go get it)(yes, it is a DINKY town) and you can see Penny on the bridge over the river, looking at the river behind my house, and then the PO itself. I put her back into the house and shoveled snow, and realized that I had to use the roof rake for the first time in a couple of years. My southern friends probably cannot imagine it, but garages and buildings will collapse under the weight of accumulated snow, esp. when you are talking about the old shack that is our garage (seen in the far background behind me). A roof rake is a really long handled shovel so you can stand on the ground and reach up and pull snow down.
- ► 2014 (229)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- Georges Le Soq makes le b**bies
- the last day of January thank GOD
- Georges Le Soq, famous actor and super model: THE...
- wouldn't you like to wake up next to this????
- "glad I am not your neighbor"
- Wednesday = business time, Thursday = recycle day
- tater tot enchiladas with Georges Le Soq...
- Georges Le Soq and me, we're like THIS
- FARRAH and me
- my heart is not in it....
- probably everyone would think this is boring SO......
- can you make it six inches in less than 2 and a ha...
- PENNY LANE
- go NINJA all over Spike's azz...
- scaring the crapola outta a bunch o' geese...
- le beagles.....
- Georges poses NEWD
- smokin' hawt
- pints with Benji and Georges....
- no internets???????????????
- tater tots + tortillas = tater tot burritos!
- was that coffee decaf????
- le cups, le saucers....
- George Le Soq: sock monkey and super model
- master and servant....lurid confessions
- le TATER TOT PIZZA
- tweedle dee and tweedle dum
- travels and shopping with Georges, part 2
- I GET THE GOLD Jacket: a day of shopping with Geo...
- le mugs
- WHO ARE you, who who?
- SNOW PIGGY: back to the daily grind
- LIVE FROM NEW YORK its Gary....
- Gary, live on TV!
- lotsa tasty coffee...
- out with the old, in with the NEW....undies too......
- part two with Georges Le Soq: Georges wants to bu...
- post of the WEEK!
- Georges goes OUT, part one: Georges parties with ...
- people gettin' down, people gettin' CRAZY
- a wee bit of controversy
- a few words from the cabana boy...
- the CATS take over
- BLOG BY BEAGLE and cheetah print goes with everyth...
- BIG ORANGE FUZZY IN THE NAVEL
- le dawgs...
- go with the SPAGHETTI BURRITO
- ME: ready for prime time?
- "what am I going to do without Penny????"
- a wee bit o' boredom can lead you straight to .......
- wee little display, part 3, at Aurora Arts and Des...
- wee little display, chapter 2
- a wee little display project
- now that I have offended all of America...
- the irritations of POP and LITE ROCK
- "you're not going to..."
- "too much time on his hands"
- its not a blizzard but it is a bit dicey out there...
- the president needs ME
- a clever little gizmo
- let's talk New Year's day
- ▼ January (62)