Monday, January 11, 2010
people gettin' down, people gettin' CRAZY
I had a little chat with my cat Spike, who is, as you know, super smart.
"SPIKE!" sez I and he lifts a sleepy eye my direction and responds
"???????" and I get up close, so that I have his full attention and ask
"Spike, I have a couple of questions, is this a good time?" and he is like
"I am famished, tuna first, questions later" and I pass out the tuna and after he eats he goes into the cat box and produces something terribly smelly, comes out and shakes himself, settles onto a sunny windowsill and sez
"I am all your yours".
"OK Spike, first thing. I am gonna be recorded for a TV show Thursday afternoon. Last time I was on TV I wore a jacket and tie and looked pretty sharp, although when I watched the clip later I noticed I had never combed my hair. C'est la vie!"
"C'est la vie indeed. Par for the course with you. What is your point?"
"Well Spike, what should I wear this time? I think they will pat on some makeup but for the rest I am on my own. Jacket and tie again? I am not in the mood to do that this year, plus what potter goes around in a jacket and tie? Nice button down shirt? Ratty old flannel shirt? Sweater???? TEE????????"
"Go with your cat and crossbones black tee. They'll all think you're a BADAZZ HOHOHO!"
"Ha! Very funny. I'll think about it Spike. Next question, OK?"
"Spike what should I do about dinner? I made that pizza last night and it ROCKED. I am a day late with getting to the store and cannot go 'cause the kiln is on, whaddya think I should make for dinnah?"
"Simple. Take a big pot and dump in all the odds and ends from the fridge into the pot and simmer it and say its chili. Pass out some wine beforehand and some hot sauce and you'll all be happy"
- ► 2015 (208)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- Georges Le Soq makes le b**bies
- the last day of January thank GOD
- Georges Le Soq, famous actor and super model: THE...
- wouldn't you like to wake up next to this????
- "glad I am not your neighbor"
- Wednesday = business time, Thursday = recycle day
- tater tot enchiladas with Georges Le Soq...
- Georges Le Soq and me, we're like THIS
- FARRAH and me
- my heart is not in it....
- probably everyone would think this is boring SO......
- can you make it six inches in less than 2 and a ha...
- PENNY LANE
- go NINJA all over Spike's azz...
- scaring the crapola outta a bunch o' geese...
- le beagles.....
- Georges poses NEWD
- smokin' hawt
- pints with Benji and Georges....
- no internets???????????????
- tater tots + tortillas = tater tot burritos!
- was that coffee decaf????
- le cups, le saucers....
- George Le Soq: sock monkey and super model
- master and servant....lurid confessions
- le TATER TOT PIZZA
- tweedle dee and tweedle dum
- travels and shopping with Georges, part 2
- I GET THE GOLD Jacket: a day of shopping with Geo...
- le mugs
- WHO ARE you, who who?
- SNOW PIGGY: back to the daily grind
- LIVE FROM NEW YORK its Gary....
- Gary, live on TV!
- lotsa tasty coffee...
- out with the old, in with the NEW....undies too......
- part two with Georges Le Soq: Georges wants to bu...
- post of the WEEK!
- Georges goes OUT, part one: Georges parties with ...
- people gettin' down, people gettin' CRAZY
- a wee bit of controversy
- a few words from the cabana boy...
- the CATS take over
- BLOG BY BEAGLE and cheetah print goes with everyth...
- BIG ORANGE FUZZY IN THE NAVEL
- le dawgs...
- go with the SPAGHETTI BURRITO
- ME: ready for prime time?
- "what am I going to do without Penny????"
- a wee bit o' boredom can lead you straight to .......
- wee little display, part 3, at Aurora Arts and Des...
- wee little display, chapter 2
- a wee little display project
- now that I have offended all of America...
- the irritations of POP and LITE ROCK
- "you're not going to..."
- "too much time on his hands"
- its not a blizzard but it is a bit dicey out there...
- the president needs ME
- a clever little gizmo
- let's talk New Year's day
- ▼ January (62)