WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Friday, January 15, 2010
LIVE FROM NEW YORK its Gary....
I asked the wife what to wear and she is like "that blue shirt I like, black jeans, your new boots and make sure there are no boogies hanging out of your nose". I carefully selected the belt, socks and undies myself. You never know who is going to film what, so my undies were nice and new.....
I was in this studio 3 years ago interviewed live on camera with another elephant teapot during the on air auction the station held. This was different. A big sound stage entirely dark. An interviewer and a camera guy. There was ONE light which was impossibly bright shining on me, and during the interview you just sort of get the questions from the direction of the bright light and try to remember to smile and not squint, and speak coherently (man, that is HARD, speaking coherently). The guys were super nice and I don't know precisely when the documentary will be finished, sometime in spring. They have others to interview, plus taping the artwork itself as it travels to different communities for different people to see. I have been told it will be posted to youtube and I will be able to link it, but that is awhile from now.
Basically, sitting in the dark talking to 2 guys is a piece of cake. If it had been 100 people, I would have died of stage fright :)
Afterwards my pal Nicki lives by the station and served me up a cup of tea in one of the mugs she got from me and we gossiped about YOU.
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- Georges Le Soq makes le b**bies
- the last day of January thank GOD
- Georges Le Soq, famous actor and super model: THE...
- wouldn't you like to wake up next to this????
- "glad I am not your neighbor"
- Wednesday = business time, Thursday = recycle day
- tater tot enchiladas with Georges Le Soq...
- Georges Le Soq and me, we're like THIS
- FARRAH and me
- my heart is not in it....
- probably everyone would think this is boring SO......
- can you make it six inches in less than 2 and a ha...
- PENNY LANE
- go NINJA all over Spike's azz...
- scaring the crapola outta a bunch o' geese...
- le beagles.....
- Georges poses NEWD
- smokin' hawt
- pints with Benji and Georges....
- no internets???????????????
- tater tots + tortillas = tater tot burritos!
- was that coffee decaf????
- le cups, le saucers....
- George Le Soq: sock monkey and super model
- master and servant....lurid confessions
- le TATER TOT PIZZA
- tweedle dee and tweedle dum
- travels and shopping with Georges, part 2
- I GET THE GOLD Jacket: a day of shopping with Geo...
- le mugs
- WHO ARE you, who who?
- SNOW PIGGY: back to the daily grind
- LIVE FROM NEW YORK its Gary....
- Gary, live on TV!
- lotsa tasty coffee...
- out with the old, in with the NEW....undies too......
- part two with Georges Le Soq: Georges wants to bu...
- post of the WEEK!
- Georges goes OUT, part one: Georges parties with ...
- people gettin' down, people gettin' CRAZY
- a wee bit of controversy
- a few words from the cabana boy...
- the CATS take over
- BLOG BY BEAGLE and cheetah print goes with everyth...
- BIG ORANGE FUZZY IN THE NAVEL
- le dawgs...
- go with the SPAGHETTI BURRITO
- ME: ready for prime time?
- "what am I going to do without Penny????"
- a wee bit o' boredom can lead you straight to .......
- wee little display, part 3, at Aurora Arts and Des...
- wee little display, chapter 2
- a wee little display project
- now that I have offended all of America...
- the irritations of POP and LITE ROCK
- "you're not going to..."
- "too much time on his hands"
- its not a blizzard but it is a bit dicey out there...
- the president needs ME
- a clever little gizmo
- let's talk New Year's day
- ▼ January (62)