The wife's cousin from France, a man I absolutley consider a favorite relative and who reads this blog, told his wife who told my wife "he must have too much time on his hands" what with all the BS I blog and all. The wife hears this on the phone and sez
"plus he's got facebook and now his sock monkey has facebook too!".
I later explained to the missus that this misses the point, and how could she, as my bookeeper, forget?
A) it takes only minutes to post on FB or here and
B) over 50 percent of my business, according to the year end report she just compiled, stems from the internets
SO, my various cousins, real and imagined, friends, real and imagined, you have to see my devilishly clever formula:
Messing around online pays big bucks, yes it does, it only LOOKS like I am wasting everybody's time :)Speaking of wasting my time and my sock monkey Georges, Miri mentioned the other day that he looked cold out in the snow, where are his clothes? I found, amongst the wife's mess, some cheetah scraps. I got the scissors and made him this fetching scarf (you can see that later he made me a pizza as thanks) and I was rolling and had more cheetah fleece and lined my glasses case with the stuff--MEOWRRR!!!!!
I have asked the wife, who supposedly has more fleece somewhere, to make me a cheetah computer case. With ears.
Lately we are walking in the blowing snow with the dogs and me and the missus say that she is the hawt young Julie Christi and I am Omar Shariff in DR ZHIVAGO, which if you have seen it, features a sh!tload of blowing snow.....and a very catchy tune...
- ► 2014 (352)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- Georges Le Soq makes le b**bies
- the last day of January thank GOD
- Georges Le Soq, famous actor and super model: THE...
- wouldn't you like to wake up next to this????
- "glad I am not your neighbor"
- Wednesday = business time, Thursday = recycle day
- tater tot enchiladas with Georges Le Soq...
- Georges Le Soq and me, we're like THIS
- FARRAH and me
- my heart is not in it....
- probably everyone would think this is boring SO......
- can you make it six inches in less than 2 and a ha...
- PENNY LANE
- go NINJA all over Spike's azz...
- scaring the crapola outta a bunch o' geese...
- le beagles.....
- Georges poses NEWD
- smokin' hawt
- pints with Benji and Georges....
- no internets???????????????
- tater tots + tortillas = tater tot burritos!
- was that coffee decaf????
- le cups, le saucers....
- George Le Soq: sock monkey and super model
- master and servant....lurid confessions
- le TATER TOT PIZZA
- tweedle dee and tweedle dum
- travels and shopping with Georges, part 2
- I GET THE GOLD Jacket: a day of shopping with Geo...
- le mugs
- WHO ARE you, who who?
- SNOW PIGGY: back to the daily grind
- LIVE FROM NEW YORK its Gary....
- Gary, live on TV!
- lotsa tasty coffee...
- out with the old, in with the NEW....undies too......
- part two with Georges Le Soq: Georges wants to bu...
- post of the WEEK!
- Georges goes OUT, part one: Georges parties with ...
- people gettin' down, people gettin' CRAZY
- a wee bit of controversy
- a few words from the cabana boy...
- the CATS take over
- BLOG BY BEAGLE and cheetah print goes with everyth...
- BIG ORANGE FUZZY IN THE NAVEL
- le dawgs...
- go with the SPAGHETTI BURRITO
- ME: ready for prime time?
- "what am I going to do without Penny????"
- a wee bit o' boredom can lead you straight to .......
- wee little display, part 3, at Aurora Arts and Des...
- wee little display, chapter 2
- a wee little display project
- now that I have offended all of America...
- the irritations of POP and LITE ROCK
- "you're not going to..."
- "too much time on his hands"
- its not a blizzard but it is a bit dicey out there...
- the president needs ME
- a clever little gizmo
- let's talk New Year's day
- ▼ January (62)