Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

master and servant....lurid confessions


(teapots by Garyy Rith--why YES, yes I have made many of these lately, each with a small variation, cute though, huh?)

OK, so the dream was one I have NEVER had before. Nothing like it. This is a family blog, but let's admit this: 3 women were in the dream and when I awoke and told the missus she made a joke about "demanding thighs". Ahem.

11 comments:

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

*shakes head* and wonders why I can't remember dreams.

Lori Buff said...

Very cute tea pots. You can see one of my new ones here:
http://www.futurerelicsgallery.com/blog/?p=120
It's not as cute as yours but I'm pretty proud of it.

Sweet dreams.

Jay said...

Were those women fellow bloggers? heheh ;-)

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! hehe

Love those teapots!

Gordo said...

I haven't able to remember my dreams for years. Might be safer that way. ;-)

Jessica said...

hmm! LOL
Those teapots are beautiful, by the way! :)

Lynda said...

Goodness!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Those dreams are something Gary.
Sweet tea pots and I love 80's music too!!!

Susan as Herself said...

Oh, my. Such sweet pots combined with such racy thoughts!!!

Reverend Awesome said...

It's weird how many people can't remember their dreams. I usually remember mine and they are usually super weird.

Anonymous said...

Cool article as for me. I'd like to read more about this topic. Thanks for giving that data.

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.